2015 Box Office Challenge Round I

Tools    

Why are people picking bombs already? I thought that was supposed to happen after everyone got their first set of picks in, which according to page 1 of this thread won't be until Dec 24th.

I started it early Goodies, but you can wait if you want.

Glad to have you Zotis. We ended up with a good group, I didn't think it was going to happen. All the talk on here the last couple days I guess.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Is it just me, or does it look like there are some pretty bad movies coming out soon?
These are my picks, but I'm not really looking forward to any of them, except Cinderella, and maybe Kingsman: The Secret Service if it gets good reviews:

Fifty Shades of Grey
Cinderella
Taken 3
Insurgent
Kingsman: The Secret Service

I'm still figuring out which movie is probably the worst of the worst for a bomb pick.

Well we ended up with 13. Pretty good after a slow start. Still another day if anyone wants to join. I put all of our picks in the first post so if you haven't bombed anyone yet you can look there to see who still needs one. I will give us an update in a couple of days saying who still needs to bomb and be bombed.

People who need to be bombed:

Seanc
Godoggo
Gatsby
Gunslinger
Neiba
Chypmunk
Christine
Zotis

People who need to give out a bomb:

Seanc
Teeter_G
Jaydee
Gunslinger
Neiba
Soho Driver
Zotis
Gbgoodies

Get to bombing folks. Let's try an do it by Friday. Very happy for the turn out we ended up with.

Nothing has opened Rauldc. Your welcome to jump in if you want. I should have PM you, but I know you see most everything so figured you were bored by it.

Thanks Slinger and goodies. Here who is left that needs one:

Neiba
Chypmunk
Zotis

Master of My Domain
Just checked Jupiter Ascending's budget.

...175 million dollars.

Even if it does better than expected we won't be getting much profit... man I'm worried.

Just checked Jupiter Ascending's budget.

...175 million dollars.

Even if it does better than expected we won't be getting much profit... man I'm worried.
Yep, that's why I chose it. Plus, the Wachowski's,