2015 Box Office Challenge Round I

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I'm picking one now and will edit the rest in later.

My Picks

Get Hard
Insurgent
Fifty Shades of Grey
Jupiter ascending
Cinderella

Master of My Domain
I'm in. Here are my current five picks:

Taken 3
Insurgent
Spongebob Movie
Cinderella
Fifty Shades of Grey

That Cinderella movie is worrying me. You all are picking it, but I don't know. I'm not crazy about it but I feel like I need to approach this game with the George Costanza attitude: whatever my gut tells me, do the opposite.

You bet your sweet patootety I'm picking Insurgent. I learned that lesson the first go around. Shailene Woodley isn't getting the better of me this time.

Got mine picked. It hurts my soul to pick 50 Shades of Grey but everyone is going to go see it because ... I can't finish that sentence. People will see it, but I don't know why.

Got mine picked. It hurts my soul to pick 50 Shades of Grey but everyone is going to go see it because ... I can't finish that sentence. People will see it, but I don't know why.
Good thing we are not picking what we will go see, right? Our lists would look quite different.

Good thing we are not picking what we will go see, right? Our lists would look quite different.
Yeah, but usually I don't care if I movie does well just because I don't want to see it. I want this movie to tank, but now I kinda have to root for it.

Yeah, but usually I don't care if I movie does well just because I don't want to see it. I want this movie to tank, but now I kinda have to root for it.
I feel the same way, but we are getting sequels. At least no one in my life cares about it. No chance of me being subjected to it like I was with Twilight.

I feel the same way, but we are getting sequels. At least no one in my life cares about it. No chance of me being subjected to it like I was with Twilight.
Yeah, same here. I'm always good about letting everyone else picking what ever movie they want and not complaining about it, but I'm really glad no one will ever pick that one.

Go on then, I'll have a little go:
Paddington
Jupiter Ascending
Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension
The Gunman
Insurgent

Before I make my final choice, am I right in thinking that the Paranormal Activity you have there is a spoof type thing and not the next of the franchise?

Before I make my final choice, am I right in thinking that the Paranormal Activity you have there is a spoof type thing and not the next of the franchise?
Let me check in a bit. I don't think so.

Welcome aboard Chypmunk!