Versus

Tools    

OW OW OW OW

Buffy has the moves, but i would have to say Angel (the first season) just did more for me entertainment wise, rather than visually, so im going Angel

On bottom or on top...you can take that anyway you want

TOP................

milk or dark chocolate

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

you're talking about the bananas in banana splits aren't ya?? on top or on the bottom of the ice cream and cream??

bottom

uuummm....over to you Nikki...i ain't got no more up my sleeve

milk chocolate all the way

hot dogs or hot chips??

I See You When You're Sleeping
hmm I don't know what 'hot chips' are! I don't like hot dogs....

Hot Chips!!!

World War 1 or World War 2 ?

My life isn't written very well.
World War 2; it's the better subject on which to base a film.

Rock or Pop ?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Rock most definatly!!!

Thunderbirds or Thundercats?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Thunderbirds, even though I haven't seen it before, just because Thundercats makes me want to poke out my own eyes....

DVD or Laserdisc?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

autobiographies, more personal.

The End or the beginning ?

Originally posted by Her Violet Eye
autobiographies, more personal.
Good point. There's also the "straight from the horse's mouth" aspect of it, though biographies are more likely to expose certain flaws and triumphs more objectively, which is why I find the choice interesting.

Originally posted by Her Violet Eye
The End or the beginning ?
Very tough choice. I'm going with the beginning, and the hope it affords, as opposed to the end, and the hindsight it offers. I don't know if it was intentional, by the way, but this choice bears a striking parallel to the one before it.

My life isn't written very well.
I'll say beginning as well, for exactly the same, well-written, reasons as Yoda's.

Truth or Dare?

Coke
Snickers
Russell Crowe
Madonna
Sex
Regular
Hippos
U2
PC
no clue
Jam
Water
No Buffy
neither
Either
Milk
Hot chips
World War 2
Rock
no clue
DVD
Autobiographies
The beginning
Dare

Nude Volleyball or Tickets to the Olympics?

tickets to the olympics

are you a cat person or a dog person?? (very distinctly different breeds of human beings)

more fire between the main actors...the pathetic match up on the wedding planner comes to mind - Matthew McConehey [sp?] and JLo...2 highly sexy individuals who couldn't steam up the screen together if they were paid 1million dollars...which they were and they didn't

so, MORE ROMANCE please

tea or coffee??

p.s...yoda, i'm so upset at you being a dog man :-(

Originally posted by n7of9
tea or coffee??
I like how practical coffee is, but it's too bitter, generally. I don't drink either, but if I had to choose: tea.

Originally posted by n7of9
p.s...yoda, i'm so upset at you being a dog man :-(
Sorry. They just have, in my mind, much more personality. I've spent a lot of time around cats, however (my mother can vouch for that), and can definitely appreciate them. Ironically, the best cat I've ever lived with was the most doglike; his name was Ozzie and he basically just laid around. He wasn't "fussy" in the way most cats are. He really didn't care what happened to him as long as it wasn't painful. He's just lounge all over the place. It was pretty funny. He'd even let little kids dress him up and ride him around in a toy carriage. He just didn't give a crap.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Coffee. (That's a coffee cup next to my name, not a tea cup.)

(And yes, since Yoda has no idea how much work dogs really are, and since he's had the same cat here since he was ONE, I'm surprised he doesn't like cats more. I'm a cat person -- same cat for 17 years.)

For Valentine's Day:
Romantic Date with him or her ... or a Gift?

romantic date, definately

high heels or low??

Originally posted by Austruck
Yoda has no idea how much work dogs really are
Hmm, don't be so sure. Who do you think it was that Luke literally DRAGGED through that back alley? Anyway, I was more or less discounting the work side of things.

Originally posted by Austruck
For Valentine's Day:
Romantic Date with him or her ... or a Gift?
A date's better, IMO.