The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

That reminds me of an episode of the Simpsons where Lisa worries about becoming stupid like Homer and Bart, so she looks out into the hallway and sees them running at each other with pots on their head, yelling, and smashing into each other. They both fall over, laugh, and Homer says something like "I win again...31-22!"

Anyway, I can't hold my breath worth crap. I used to be pretty good, but I don't bike as much, and my lung capacity is pitiful now. It's easier for me if I'm underwater, though. I bet, if I had a bit of motivation to do well, I could get something like 1:15-1:30...though I rarely try.

Highlight of my day: hearing back from a friend of mine via email (she's pretty busy most of the time), and just talking about miscellaneous stuff. Other than that, it'd have to be making some improvements to the quiz section...cizzool.

i used to hold my breath in the tub a lot....seemed like forever and i would come up only because it spooked me that i didn't seem to even need a breath! the movie that i'm reminded of when thinking about holding one's breath is The Abyss.

highlight today was as usual my morning run--cool, crisp 33 degrees out, lite ice over the puddles and maniac squirrels darting all over the place in their last hunt for acorns before the snow starts falling! ( i actually saw a chipmunk "hit and run" on the bike path where i run..poor thing....just left for dead. )

commish, nice simpsons description...painted the scene for me and left me laughing. i think laughing is one of the healthiest things....this board gives me plenty

Now With Moveable Parts
Highlight of my day today: Getting a picture of patti and her family. Great looking family! I'm glad we're writing more often patti dah-ling! Thanks again

You're always getting pictures of others, but you're never putting out the picture of yourself.

Now With Moveable Parts
I said I was going to...hold your horses. Maybe I've sent one to patti, maybe I just don't want to put it out on the internet quite yet...

Actually, it's a good thing to hold off for now. I'm hoping to perhaps put up some sort of public gallery so we can all post pictures of ourselves, our families, where we live, or anything like that. Not sure about it yet...but we shall see.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Hmmm...what did I do today? I shot down a bunch of idiots in Anthro class, stupid people and their stupid anti-cloning logic. That was fun.

It was mexican pizza, and yes thats what it called, for lunch today. YUM!

Umm...I finally completely my extended research paper!!!, TAKE THAT STATE OF VIRGINIA!! That was good.

Iunno, I haven't gotten a TRUE highlight yet...maybe I'll go get more of that ice cream.

Originally posted by OG-
Hmmm...what did I do today? I shot down a bunch of idiots in Anthro class, stupid people and their stupid anti-cloning logic. That was fun.
Uh-oh...here we go. You don't mind us creating humans to use their parts for other humans, then?

good thinkin' OG.....how's your breath-holding going?

Didn't try again today, I'm saving it for English tomorrow. We'll see how it goes then.

New highlight. I don't really feel like typing it out, lol i'm such a tease, but it was funny!!!

commish, chuckie t's are indeed the basketball hightops of which you speak and you should be able to get them in bigger sizes since they are or were made for basketball players......depends on how much change you're giving back for those twenty dollar bills!!! and what size would you be needing Holden? (Holden just ignores my little flirty comments...and his silence just fuels it on.....sorry Holden, i'll try to leave you alone hehheh; it's his brain i tellyou, i like his brain! yup

Yea, I was talking about the Mark thing. For anyone whos interested:

I got an IM from someone named "chicoramma", someone who lives in the same area as I and looking for a guy to talk to. So I got her interested, then said I couldn't talk online anymore, and gave her Mark's phone number(zwee/jareds uncle). Of course she called him, and a few minutes later Mark rapes me with a string of foul words. Couldn't stop laughing.

But again, a new highlight of the day. Just had a good, fairly long, indepth conversation with Steve. That was the highlight of my day.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by patti
and what size would you be needing Holden? (Holden just ignores my little flirty comments...and his silence just fuels it on.....sorry Holden, i'll try to leave you alone hehheh; it's his brain i tellyou, i like his brain! yup
Oh, yeah...this reminds me of what I was going to tell you!

I found out that next Tuesday I'm going to the state Capital [Adelaide, SA, for the interested people] and going to a University Film Studies editing complex to roll around on those rolly chairs and edit a heap of film footage.

here's to "rolling in celluloid" SilverB. have fun

and sades, do you really have something to tell me about Holden or are you just trying to freak him out?

I think Patti's a bit high on those smilies. I think my highlight for yesterday might have been just finishing the 4th Harry Potter book for the second time. Feels good to take it all in...I feel like I've got a much better handle on it all, now...before I re-read books 2, 3, and 4, I had a lot of gaps in my head. I feel like they've been filled -- which is a nice feeling.

Now With Moveable Parts
Lot's of highlights yesterday. I watched a re-run of SNL and the host was Christopher Walkin...he was awesome. Made the show. The Musical Guest was Weezer, the performed my favorite song off of the green album. Just a cool show. I have a small crush on Jimmy Fallon.
Another highlight...I can't share...patti knows though

Highlights today are yet to be discovered....

yes commish, i am a bit high on the smiley's.....they are my friends. i can't even pick a favorite....i'll get over it after i have overdone it for a while. does it bug you?

highlight today? i have a pretty great life and i have lots of highlights sprinkled through every day...it's nice to be happy......lot's of things become "highlights" when you're happy. i've had "not so happy" years in my past, so i'm not just trying to be annoying in saying "oh, i'm sooo happy..." it's cold here, and it'll get colder, but it's a very damp cold today...foggy 32 degrees when i was running this morn....gotta keep moving to stay warm.

i have been enjoying the consistent highlight of some hysterical and fun PM's from our friend sades...still waiting for a picture though.....and the dirt on holden.