Minions misled bed thread

Tools    

This is where Minon lists every place he woke up after a night of ill repute thinking he was waking up in his own bed.
Oh the shockers that await us.

I will start so it breaks the ice my evil baby Minion:

I once woke up lying on some train tracks, they were not in use thank God, but it was still disturbing none the less. I have never mixed volka and 151 since.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I have been suprised to find myself standing in front of a window, but that was from sleepwalking. Have never got so drunk I didn't know what I was doing. Sounds a little scary, in fact.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
I have been suprised to find myself standing in front of a window, but that was from sleepwalking. Have never got so drunk I didn't know what I was doing. Sounds a little scary, in fact.

Well it would not have to be just from drinking. Maybe like once in the Army I had not slept for days on end and when we got back to the rear camp I feel asleep in the shower, when I woke up a big hairy naked guy was standing next to me.....worse than the train tracks.

Lets put a smile on that block
I woke up once on the hall way floor of my house surrounded by smashed glass and soggy bread all over my face. I believe i had tried to eat some bread and drink a pint of water to sober me up before sleep but decided to lay down and do it. Negotiating the transparent glass of death whilst still drunk and attempting to get to my bed was even more horrid.

I also once woke up with my own vomit on my face. Which was nice.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
I
I also once woke up with my own vomit on my face. Which was nice.
Well at least it was your own vomit lol, woulda sucked even more otherwsie I think...

Well obviously logic must not make its way into your thoughts. I post here often, so of course I am listening...so to speak. You have your fish on the hook now "real" (not typo) me in big guy.

A system of cells interlinked
I once woke up naked next to the toilet. The porcelain was ever so cool and refreshing.

I See You When You're Sleeping
I've never slept with a toilet, I've never been able to get it into bed.

Lets put a smile on that block
I slept for two hours in a shower with cold water running over me and Sheryl Crow on very loud in the next room. It was unusual.