Make your confession to your fellow MoFos

Tools    

I don't like gone with the wind
I don't like super hero movies with the exception of the Dark Knight Series by Nolan
I don't believe in the distinction between cerebral films and entertainment films. (Cerebral films are entertaining to me) Perhaps the distinction works better between films that make you think and movies that allow you to check out for an hour and a half. (I like to check out from time to time)
I was not allowed to watch movies until I was eighteen

Yep. It's a surprisingly lean and tense thriller. And it doesn't hurt that
WARNING: spoilers below
Steven Seagal gets literally sucked out of the movie early on.
The first time I saw it I wasn't too enthused at the outset, mostly due to the presence of S.S.
But after that pivotal moment which occurred early on, I was hooked for the rest of the movie... and was not disappointed in the least!

Great cast (a lot of people overlook the notable list of older character actors who play the government & military officials), memorable characters, great story, great villains, great pacing, lots of tension, lots of action (that's easy to follow unlike a lot of action movies today) with an edge-of-your-seat climax!

The first time I saw it I wasn't too enthused at the outset, mostly due to the presence of S.S.
But after that pivotal moment which occurred early on, I was hooked for the rest of the movie... and was not disappointed in the least!

Great cast (a lot of people overlook the notable list of older character actors who play the government & military officials), memorable characters, great story, great villains, great pacing, lots of tension, lots of action (that's easy to follow unlike a lot of action movies today) with an edge-of-your-seat climax!
There's so many well known names in the cast that they're easy to overlook. I mean, Halle Berry? Joe Morton? John Leguizamo turning in a solid supporting role. Oliver Platt. BD Wong. Those are just the people I remember off the top of my head. And Kurt Russell is always dependable. Great movie.

I don't like gone with the wins
Many don’t nowadays

When I was in my late teens/early 20s I refused to watch movies pre 1980. Now I'm a lot older I have a motivational issue watching modern films. Love the 1920s-1970s. Funny how the tables have turned. This is more the case for modern horror as most of it sucks.

Even though I was never very religious, I like this song in my car while driving
It might sound old fashioned, but it gets better after 2 minutes and 10 seconds
It's just a "fetish" I have in the car lol

what kind of confession ???
Confess to liking or disliking something or someone that you should feel guilty about, I think.

For me, I'd rather watch a Stuart Gordon movie than a Jean-Luc Godard movie.

Late at night, I like really bad movies, especially old, bad movies, the kind that, in my daytime mind, would make me cringe with embarrassment, the kind that come in a 50 movie DVD set that costs something like $12.95 at Big Lots. I don't like to stream movies like that because I'd leave a digital trace somewhere that could be used to track my activities. Aside from buying the box set, nobody knows when I watched that D western or The Beast of Yucca Flats, which starred the inimitable Tor Johnson.

It's the perfect thing to accompany beer and social media.

I thought The Postman (1997) was an awesome movie (but was hurt by an overly long runtime).
I really liked the book it was based on by David Brin. The movie cut out a lot of the more scifi elements though.

A funny story - I had friends who learned of my horseradish sauce on pizza fetish and at their house brought me a jar of chopped horseradish when we all sat down for pizza.

I said, "What's this?" They answered it was horseradish for me to put on my pizza.

I had to explain, "Oh no - this is raw horseradish! I only put horseradish SAUCE on my pizza - it has no solid pieces of the root in it. I would never put chopped raw horseradish chunks on pizza!"

They were understandably befuddled by my highly discriminatory palate preferences.

I've since learned from a cousin-in-law who is from Brazil, that in her country it is common to put mayonnaise on pizza (which isn't too different from horseradish sauce - it's kind of like mayo with a kick!)