Movie about cheated wife take revenge on husband

Tools    

I remember just few details about this movie, the husband get a phone call from a man who said that he kidnapped his child and he is blackmailing him, seeking for money. At the end kidnapper invited cheating man to some address and when he arrived he saw pictures of his lover with her husband. Then there comes kidnapper with cheaters wife and it is revealed that that was their revenge.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I remember just few details about this movie, the husband get a phone call from a man who said that he kidnapped his child and he is blackmailing him, seeking for money. At the end kidnapper invited cheating man to some address and when he arrived he saw pictures of his lover with her husband. Then there comes kidnapper with cheaters wife and it is revealed that that was their revenge.

That sounds like the movie Shattered (2007), (aka Butterfly on a Wheel, also aka Desperate Hours), starring Pierce Brosnan, Gerard Butler, and Maria Bello.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0489664/reference

No, it is not Shattered

We’re all the actors white. Did any of them have accents. Can you remember if any of them were from any particular country. Can you remember any type of clothes they were wearing. We’re they dressed middle class, upper class.