I'm Leaving/I'm coming back

Tools    

Have fun Sam, give Goofy a playful slap for me

Heading away to Disneyland Paris with the familia, so I'll not be about for a week or so. I'll genuinely really miss the horror countdown though!
OMG HAVE FUN!!!

Unregistered User
I'm leaving and coming back.
This week is my last week in work then I will be going home to look after the kids and my wife will return to work early from maternity leave. My leave ends in May so I'll be back on here then. I'll be on here before I go but this Thursday will probably be my last time until I return to work. I usually only get a chance to come on here during lunchtime.
Have to say, I cant wait to get home.

I'm leaving and coming back.
This week is my last week in work then I will be going home to look after the kids and my wife will return to work early from maternity leave. My leave ends in May so I'll be back on here then. I'll be on here before I go but this Thursday will probably be my last time until I return to work. I usually only get a chance to come on here during lunchtime.
Have to say, I cant wait to get home.
Enjoy the peace and quiet Sam, looking forward to reading your write-ups on the Peppa Pig movies on your return

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I did! This should be me back from now. How you keeping Matt?
I'm OK, despite the world coming to an end
I've been revisiting a ton of Bergman, trying to decide what to see next. How are you?

Welcome back Sam, looking forward to reading the in-depth Peppa and Clarence reviews

Unregistered User
I'm OK, despite the world coming to an end
I've been revisiting a ton of Bergman, trying to decide what to see next. How are you?

That's good to hear. Not the end of the world bit, that's not great. But you cant do much wrong with Bergman. You seen Sawdust and Tinsel? I find it one of his best but most underrated. All good with me thanks.

Unregistered User
Welcome back Sam, looking forward to reading the in-depth Peppa and Clarence reviews

Haha cheers Chyp. Never got to finish entire series of both so unfortunately I cant review. Will keep you posted though. Hope all well. Glad to be back.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
That's good to hear. Not the end of the world bit, that's not great. But you cant do much wrong with Bergman. You seen Sawdust and Tinsel? I find it one of his best but most underrated. All good with me thanks.
I've seen 22 of his movies, but not that.. There's a ton of his movies on YouTube, and I'll check right now if that is there. Cheers!