The Fantasy Hall of Fame

Tools    

I think I'm just going to go with the first movie that came to mind when trying to decide what to nominate. It doesn't appear to be on any of the lists, so I can't check who else has definitely seen it. I imagine it'll be a rewatch for most, if not everyone though.

Friday can’t come soon enough.
That's why all the women preferred Robinson Crusoe

Enjoy your HOF folks, as with all these things I shall just peek through the tiniest gap in the curtains from time to time to see what y'all are up to before I then slink back into the shadows.

I'm not sure how much new interest we'll get over the course of the week, so I could change the reveal to this Wednesday instead of Friday. I'd still take late nominations until the 10th (as I would have with the originally posted reveal date).

Let me know what you guys would prefer.

The trick is not minding
I'm not sure how much new interest we'll get over the course of the week, so I could change the reveal to this Wednesday instead of Friday. I'd still take late nominations until the 10th (as I would have with the originally posted reveal date).

Wednesday works well.

No biggie to me... whatever you want CR2

you cant have CR.. that belongs to @Citizen Rules

I was expecting people to take longer to decide on nominations, which is why I set it for Friday at first. I guess a lot of you guys had films in mind already, or you're at least more decisive than I am haha.

I was expecting people to take longer to decide on nominations, which is why I set it for Friday at first. I guess a lot of you guys had films in mind already, or you're at least more decisive than I am haha.
As soon as @Citizen Rules mentioned it to me.. I knew what my film was. My 2nd and 3rd choices came after I mentioned I may join. I even asked @Mr Minio what he thought as I respect his opinion on movies or at least the three I had in mind.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé

Considering you're keeping new moms for a while after and yeah, we were all pretty decisive right from the get-go, going with a Wednesday Reveal works great.

The trick is not minding
Considering you're keeping new moms for a while after and yeah, we were all pretty decisive right from the get-go, going with a Wednesday Reveal works great.
Wait a second. We’re supposed to have nominated Moms? Well in that case I change my nomination Liz Hurley