Mr. and Mrs. Chypmunk's joint stash of films

Tools    

Finally had to split this into posts for each individual decade as was taking too long to save for the behind-the-scenes code :

Added The Deer Hunter (1978), The Descendants (2011), Killing Them Softly (2012) and The Machine (2013).

Added An American Werewolf in London (1981), Henry's Crime (2010) and The Warrior's Way (2010), also finally snagged Series 3 of Game of Thrones as a little treat for herself as the price finally dropped to a level I was comfortable with.

Added the first four Resident Evil fillums which I'd completely overlooked

Added The Omen Pentology (1976 original, Damien: Omen II, The Final Conflict, The Awakening and 2006 remake) - no interest in the fourth made-for-tv offering The Awakening and probably not in the remake (never actually seen it) but it was cheaper than just getting the trilogy so another unwanted title or most likely two makes it onto the shelves lol

Added The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada (2005), another oversight when compiling the original list

Belle de Jour (1967) on it's way - really do need to pick up more from the earlier decades as and when I can find them at the right price.

Ordered The Tournament (2009) as a cheap blind buy as it was mentioned favourably on here not that long ago and I quite like that sort of movie if done ok plus Black Snake Moan (2006) - Ricci/Jackson and blues no need to say more.

Glad you managed to find one thing you like in all that Christine

Reordered The Omega Man (1971) and this time quality was not a problem and it arrived safely this morning.

Added The Crazies (2010) - I like the 1973 Romero original and MovieMed reckons the remake is decent, as does Cricket - will see what I think of it in due course and it only cost me a couple of quid anyway.

Glad you managed to find one thing you like in all that Christine
Haha, nah I'd happily come and watch a film from you and Mrs C's collection. You have great taste

Kagemusha (1980) landed safely on the mat this morning, it's the shorter American cut but it'll do.

Just ordered Rear Window (1954) and Vertigo (1958) ... I dunno, the things I do just to keep people I don't even know happy sometimes. Stuck Chained (2012) in the order too so at least I'd have one quality item coming as well

Always nice when you come into a little unexpected cash and I seem to be on a mini-roll on that front at the moment ... WALL-E (2008), Sympathy For Lady Vengeance (2005), Oldboy (2003), Léon: The Professional (1994) and Mean Streets (1973) all ordered.