The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I need this hat.

we only get really cold at night and mornings where i live. im in queensland a state in australia. some other states get really really cold
Are you nearer to Cairns, or to Brisbane? Must be a beautiful part of the world.

Are you nearer to Cairns, or to Brisbane? Must be a beautiful part of the world.
no im in coolum beach its like near noosa. im 1 hours away from brisbane and 18 hours away from cairns. well queensland is always beautiful

My band had a NYE gig. Which means I didn't get home until 3:00am. Happy New Year, MoFo.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You ready? You look ready.

Can you see how much I’m hurting? I don’t want to sell

@Sedai @doubledenim @ynwtf

EDIT: I was all set to sell it tomorrow. The closer it got the worse I felt. I had a legit cry and now I’m back to not selling it. I think at this point I’m going to let this car drown me before I let it go.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”

EDIT: I was all set to sell it tomorrow. The closer it got the worse I felt. I had a legit cry and now I’m back to not selling it. I think at this point I’m going to let this car drown me before I let it go.
If that’s a recent pic, you’ve done a good job taking care of it. My Honda has ended up worse for wear from the time it spent in VA.

You’re wise to delay the sale. You have a lot going on right now with your new house let alone trying to sell a car you love.

Wow, That's a cool looking car, why would you want to sell it? (I haven't been reading this thread so didn't see if you had explained why you're selling).

You’re wise to delay the sale. You have a lot going on right now with your new house let alone trying to sell a car you love.
Thanks, I been having conflicted ideas of how to move forward, and sometimes the best action is no action.

Wow, That's a cool looking car, why would you want to sell it? (I haven't been reading this thread so didn't see if you had explained why you're selling).
Thanks! I kinda fell into it back in 2017 after I got pulled over for an exhaust leak on my POS 1990 Camry. There's a crazy story to be had there if ya wanna hear it.

But I've brought up my back and forth about it in the shoutbox over the past year. Main reason I wanted to sell was the car payment could be put to better use (i.e. paying down some debts faster, investments, etc.) and because the price for selling given to me by Carvana was stupid good due to the car shortage.

After crunching all the numbers and looking at the market for this vehicle I realized that, as painful as it is making my finances, it is in my best interest to see the loan out (another 28 months).
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

... I kinda fell into it back in 2017 after I got pulled over for an exhaust leak on my POS 1990 Camry. There's a crazy story to be had there if ya wanna hear it.

But I've brought up my back and forth about it in the shoutbox over the past year. Main reason I wanted to sell was the car payment could be put to better use (i.e. paying down some debts faster, investments, etc.) and because the price for selling given to me by Carvana was stupid good due to the car shortage.

After crunching all the numbers and looking at the market for this vehicle I realized that, as painful as it is making my finances, it is in my best interest to see the loan out (another 28 months).
I never read the Shoutbox. But now that you tell me your reasons it makes sense. Hope all goes well for you with the car situation.

I never read the Shoutbox. But now that you tell me your reasons it makes sense. Hope all goes well for you with the car situation.
Thanks, I appreciate it: 2 years of strict budgeting will be a small price to pay to keep the best car I have ever driven. Aside from some interior rattling there isn't a single thing about it I don't like, and I usually have a shortlist of things I hate after driving a car. I can't stand buttons on the steering wheel, and this was the last year they made it without said buttons.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
If that’s a recent pic, you’ve done a good job taking care of it. My Honda has ended up worse for wear from the time it spent in VA.

VA??!?

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I’ve got a video of the hailstorm 😣

Weeks after the front was brand new’ed from the bodyshop after a deer homicide 😫

In a little place called Fries (freeze), down by the river.