Share your experience

Tools    

In your experience, What can I learn right now in just 10 minutes that could be useful for the rest of my life?
You’ve had 24 hours now. Learned anything much?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
test.
new signature! it works!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
It does if you correct the typo. “Past” not “pass”.
I would NEVER alter historical documents! unless, of course the original poster submitted an amendment for committee vote. If pas(t)ed, I will then happily update the citation accordingly.

I would NEVER alter historical documents! unless, of course the original poster submitted an amendment for committee vote. If pas(t)ed, I will then happily update the citation accordingly.
Oh, the torture. A typo that can never be fixed. Living on through eternity.

In 10 minutes you can learn to cook noodles, it will help you to live! - jokes apart

If I have 10 minutes to learn something that could helps rest of life, I will take a pen and write my wishes to do in the whole life. and also create full planning to accomplish it!

If I have 10 minutes to learn something that could helps rest of life, I will take a pen and write my wishes to do in the whole life. and also create full planning to accomplish it!
I need at least 20 minutes to change the rest of my life.