What anime are you currently watching?

Tools    

I'm not sure how many watch anime in here, but there must be a few people. It'll be fun to see which anime series people are watching. So just post in here about the anime shows you currently are watching.

I'm watching:

Assassination Classroom

and

Air

None at the moment but I'm about to start D Gray Man in a week or a month or whenever I get around to it.

None at the moment but I'm about to start D Gray Man in a week or a month or whenever I get around to it.
I haven't seen it, but it looks good. Must remember to watch it later on.

currently i'm watching Kino no Tabi and Top wo Nerae! Gunbuster

“I was cured, all right!”
Watched the recut version (movie version) of Bible Black last night! I'll watch the anime now.
I'm watching Shigurui too. I'm in episode 6 right now!

I'm watching Shigurui too. I'm in episode 6 right now!
Shigurui is pretty good, and really bloody.

I just starting watching Saga of Tanya the Evil and it's surprisingly engaging. It's basically WWI in an alternate universe similar to ours except with magic. I've noticed some budget restraints in the animation, but they also have some impressive detail, angles, and intense action sequences where they splurge. Overall the animation quality is pretty decent. The writing can be a little mediocre at times, but there are also some really insightful moments that captivate me. They're portrayal of God man not quite be an all-powerful being, but it's still much more impressive than most. They're God actually does quite a psychological number on the main character in the second episode. I'm just starting the third episode, and I feel like I can't stop watching. Although there are a few "cute girls" for the most part characters are drawn realistically with small eyes and properly proportioned bodies.

I plan to rewatch Death Parade and finally check out Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Just finished Gunbuster and it was very underwhelming , eventho' it's so influential the like "gainaxing" stuff lol.
These typical ova should be got couple more episodes or take ±hour/episode in runtime , just for the story and characters progress smoothly imo

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Nanbaka - just caught up on Seasons 1 & 2 on Crunchyroll. Definitely has a cliffhanger and it goes from season 1 being funny AF to season 2 being more "s*** got real" with a war brewing in the prison when an exiled guard returns to wreak havoc.

Stumble in recent episodes of AoT and BnHA, probably I will give a try to shigurui(finally) or masaki yuuasa's Kemonozume - and some short series as well -

I'm also watching Attack on Titan Season 2 and I'm also watching

Dragon Ball Super with my 7-year old daughter, who's slowly becoming an otaku.

I'm waiting for Shokugeki no Soma: Season 3 in July and I learned that Nanbaka: Season 3 will premiere in January 2018.

I'm also watching Attack on Titan Season 2 and I'm also watching
great, whaddaya thought so far?

Dragon Ball Super with my 7-year old daughter, who's slowly becoming an otaku.
haha, did she like it?

I'm waiting for Shokugeki no Soma: Season 3 in July and I learned that Nanbaka: Season 3 will premiere in January 2018.
i'd seen couple of early epsiodes of shokugeki no soma (first season) , quiet enjoyed it, but i barely have motivation to pick the "continue" button at that moment
i don't realized before, nanbaka seems pretty popular enough as it got season 3 already

great, whaddaya thought so far?

haha, did she like it?

i'd seen couple of early epsiodes of shokugeki no soma (first season) , quiet enjoyed it, but i barely have motivation to pick the "continue" button at that moment
i don't realized before, nanbaka seems pretty popular enough as it got season 3 already
I was quite shocked at some of the twists they brought in so far in AoT Season 2 (another Titan Shifter and the Beast Titan actually speaking?!), but I'm really liking it. I have to watch the latest episode after work tonight.

My daughter is loving DBS...she will remind me that we have to continue on with it. We are up to episode 20 so far.

Nanbaka is a fun series that goes from hysterical in season 1 to chaotic in season 2.

I watched Shokugeki no Soma (Food Wars!) seasons 1 and 2 and October 4 via Crunchyroll, you can bet I will be watching Season 3!

I watched Initial D. I think it is a must see, an essential anime. It was unique in its artwork and writing. A landmark anime. The kind of thing that will change anyone who watches it.

I think it finally time to me looking at this one. So far it does bOrinG but seems it has somekind of interesting constructed world

You've got red on you!
I can probably count on one hand the number of anime movies/tv I've watched, but after finally seeing Vampire Hunter D I was looking around Netflix and saw Castlevania. Has anyone else watched it?