Follywood - Behind Enemy Lines & ... & that's it?

Tools    

Mr Potter and his chums continue to rake it in. Monsters Inc. and Spy Game didn't shame themselves. Less said about Marty Lawrence and those freezing kids the better.

Let's get it on.

1. Harry Potter - $58m - TWTCommish
2. Monsters Inc. - $24m - TWTCommish
3. Spy Game - $21m - TWTCommish... (hang on a second, is anyone else playing?)
4. Black Knight - $11m - spudracer
5. Shallow Hal - $9m - bigvalbowski
6. Out Cold - $4m - bigvalbowski
7. Domestic Disturbance - $4m - bigvalbowski
8. Heist - $3m - TWTCommish
9. The One - $2m - spudracer

TWTCommish had $186m, spent $22m and earned $106m, (not as good as last week T), leaving him with $270m.

spudracer had $72m, spent $15m and earned $13m (ooh, a deficit) leaving him with $70m.

bigvalbowski had $24m, spent $4m (Out Cold? What was I thinking) and earned $17m leaving him with $37m.

How do we rank then?

1. TWTCommish - $270m gulp
2. spudracer - $70m Come on spud pick it up a gear
3. bigvalbowski - $37m Remember I started playing after all of you

If you haven't played before and why haven't you the you're more than welcome. You have $20m to bid on the following:

Behind Enemy Lines

MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for war violence and some language)
Distributor: 20th Century Fox
Cast: Gene Hackman, Owen Wilson, David Keith, Gabriel Macht (Lt. Michael Stackhouse), Shane Johnson, Vladimir Mashkov, Eyal Podell, Charles Malik Whitfield, Don Winston
Director: John Moore (debut)
Screenwriter: Zak Penn (cowriter of Inspector Gadget, PCU; next up is Suspect Zero)
Premise: Here's how Fox gives the premise: "A Navy pilot (Wilson) is shot down over enemy territory, and struggles to survive the relentless pursuit of a ruthless secret police enforcer, a deadly tracker, and countless hostile troops. With time running out, the injured pilot's commanding officer (Hackman) goes against orders to carry out a desperate rescue mission." (Wilson's character crashes in an Eastern European country like Bosnia while documenting genocide; Macht plays Wilson's copilot.)

24 hours from now the forum clock will explode and the auction may well have to close.

Got that? Then let's get started.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I figured things won't really be interesting til next week. Ocean's 11 baybee...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg