MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2023 - Signups

Tools    

Just gonna ping everybody once to say DRAFT IS TOMORROW AT 1:00 PM ET.

League site is here: https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo...ctivity=league

I'd recommend going there now to make sure you can login, test the draft tool, confirm your local time on there if you're not Eastern, etc.

@seanc
@TONGO
@Powdered Water
@Sedai
@LAMb EELYAK
@mikeython1
@rauldc14
@Hey Fredrick
@Banknotes Harper
@Adamantium18

As of right now two people have mentioned they might not be able to make it. Preemptively, does anyone object to drafting slightly later in the afternoon, if that helps one owner make it and gets us to 11? At this point we can't realistically move the day again, but unless anyone had something scheduled for right after the draft I assumed a slight push might be workable.

Thanks. Right now I don't even know if it'll help/make a difference, but it seemed like a reasonable assumption so I might as well ask if I'm pinging everyone anyway. Though I suspect half the people on that list won't see the ping until five minutes before the draft starts.

A system of cells interlinked
I am fine with a push if needed

Slight push is fine. Ill be at work till 7pm est, but IF its slow I will be able to be at the draft. Im not counting on it though.

Slight push is fine. Ill be at work till 7pm est, but IF its slow I will be able to be at the draft. Im not counting on it though.
Yeah, 90% of the draft is waiting anyway, and my understanding is the phone app is surprisingly acceptable. Hope you can make it that way, at least.

Look out world, just had my third C+ mock.

I've gotten exactly the same score (79) every time except the one where I didn't draft any pitchers until I had a full lineup.
Im dubious that Yahoos ranking is worth anything at all in regards to us doing mocks. I doubt they adjust for Quality Starts, Holds, and OBP which are categories we use in our league.

As of right now two people have mentioned they might not be able to make it. Preemptively, does anyone object to drafting slightly later in the afternoon, if that helps one owner make it and gets us to 11? At this point we can't realistically move the day again, but unless anyone had something scheduled for right after the draft I assumed a slight push might be workable.
No problem with pushing back the time

Are we pushing it back? That's gonna kind of mess me up. Sorry for not responding sooner

Is there any interest in setting up a video chat with the draft? I'd join. I think Dan said he'd join too.