Recommend me superhero series that don't suck

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
I watched the first season and a couple episodes of Harvey Birdman and I was tremendously let down. It's just consistently unfunny, sadly. The concept of the show is a great one, but it's not a match with my sense of humor.

The Black Panther animated series of 2010 has a very cool animation style that is not animated all that well, but it might be intended to be a motion comic, so then it's well animated for a motion comic? But it instead finds itself in between motion comic and actual animation, so it's actually in no man's land. I also have a hard time buying into Wakanda remaining uncorrupted for so long, but I could suspend that disbelief for a good piece of art.

I've seen about 8 or 9 episodes of Supergirl. I think the charm of the show might be wearing off a little bit now that they are establishing who the season-long villain will be. I enjoyed it more as a monster of the week type of show that still developed the characters and various storylines along the way. The cliches in the show, which is to say that almost every character you've seen a million times before, are also starting to weigh the show down. I really like the Supergirl character herself though. I really appreciate the effort into making her a flawed character, but not in a moral sense. She really does want to help the world, she just doesn't have a grasp on it. That's a good message to a lot of kids who want jump right into changing the world, but they haven't put the work into making themselves capable of that yet.

I finished season 1 of The Punisher, and it was also peppered with cliches and cliched scenarios. However, I still really enjoyed it. I like the character of The Punisher, so almost anything I watch with him will have an extra half to full star just out of having my attention. This show is easily the most true to the character screen adaptation yet, and for that alone I appreciate this show.

I watched the first two episodes of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers kinda as a joke, but fully interested in how it was going to turn out. I had low expectations going in, but I enjoyed it as a silly camp experience. I don't think I could watch a full bazillion episode season of it, but it wasn't an awful experience. Rita Repulsa is the greatest character of all-time too.

I had never heard of Apollo Gauntlet before, but I stumbled upon it somehow, don't even remember how. So, I checked out the first episode on youtube, and it was a fun, silly experience. The sense of humor is pretty unique to the show littered with out-of-the-box references to all sorts of pop culture things. If you like any of the Adult Swim type of shows or maybe Archer or something like that, you might wanna give this show a look. I'll be getting back to it once I clear up my schedule for an evening.

And I watched a few episodes of Daredevil. Honestly I am not digging the choreography in the fight scenes, as it comes as pretty silly. I've seen the video of the hallway fight scene, and I remember enjoying that. It got me excited to check the series out, but as it is right now, it's letting me down a little bit. The story hasn't been all that interesting either.

Most interesting man in the world
The Powerpuff girls ( original) blade 1 & 2
Johnny bravo ( he's a super hero sorta without being a super hero,just clumsy)

For cheesiness maybe try the original wonder woman
Show ( Lynda Carter)
Hercules 1995 ? Kevin sorbo *

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
If you're still doing this, I'd recommend The Venture Brothers (another Adult Swim staple). S1 is mostly one-off episodes but it slowly improves with season-long story arcs and cliffhangers.

GREAT humor and excellent writing once they find their voice acting timing.

The 66 Batman was epic. But its only good enough as a kid. I tried watching it last month. But the novelty wore off pretty quickly. Other than the Nolan Batman, i cant even think of any other movie would barely cross 5/10. Although Logan as a standalone movie was decent.

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers is genuinely f*cking awesome. It's bonkers.

If you're still doing this, I'd recommend The Venture Brothers (another Adult Swim staple). S1 is mostly one-off episodes but it slowly improves with season-long story arcs and cliffhangers.
Seen every episode. Great show, but probably not what I'd consider a superhero show.

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers is genuinely f*cking awesome. It's bonkers.
How many episodes have you seen?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The only legit/cool/not shameful to like superhero films I can think of are:

Evil Brain From Outer Space
The Heroic Trio
Watchmen
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Superhero tv-series I could, at least on some level, recommend are:

Powers (bit uneven but pretty good and slightly different, also plus for being quite bloody at times)
Legion (pilot episode was godly, rest of the show hasn't lived up to that but still OK)

--

All of the Netflix Marvel shows follow the same formula which gets kinda old. Jessica Jones season 1 is probably best of them (season 2 is way worse). Punisher is my favorite Marvel character but the show turned him into a growling caveman (no doubt to show how only totally bonkers dude can kill criminals). Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and The Defenders are all pretty meh.

JJ1 > DD2 (because of Punisher) > Pun > LC > JJ2 > DD1 > IF / Def

Gotham's first season was OK and second started fine too but went downhill fast and the series hasn't recovered (stopped watching somewhere during second half of s3).

S.H.I.E.L.D. started fine too but it got worse each season and I finally gave up on start of s5.

I watched six more episodes of Harvey Birdman tonight. I was probably a little harsh when I said "consistently unfunny" and probably should have just said that it was inconsistently funny. It does have its moments, but I feel like it misses its mark more than it hits it.

How many episodes have you seen?
I'm pretty sure I saw them all as a child, but I did watch a few episodes a year or so ago and was really surprised how cool it was in a weird way.