I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Will someone please PM me the code?
Do you get email notifications for threads you've posted in? Once you get a new notification for this thread, then, you'll see how it's done.

P.P.P.S. Maybe we tell them after they start asking if I'm from Australia and/or own a truck.
Are you from Australia? Do you own a truck?

Do you get email notifications for threads you've posted in? Once you get a new notification for this thread, then, you'll see how it's done.
Ya know it's weird. I have instant email notification set to "on", yet I never get any emails for this thread or any other subscribed threads.

Just a reminder: if you have a bug like that, please contact me directly, or post it in a bug thread. Or even create a new one. Otherwise, it's mostly random whether or not I'll even see it.

I'll PM you about this one.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Ya know it's weird. I have instant email notification set to "on", yet I never get any emails for this thread or any other subscribed threads.
Don't listen to Yoda. He's just the admin and owner.

It's because they love me more than they love you. Clearly that's true. I see it every time I come into this thread.

If you just go to the top to "Tools" and act like you're going to subscribe to the thread it'll show you too when it says "Subscribe to ----------"

Everyone...Yoda just cleared up the confusion for me. I fixed it now.

SPAULDING'S GOT CANCER!! .... uh, I think
I don't have cancer, although considering how Sexy Celebrity killed Carrie Fisher last year, I'd be lying if I said I'm not a little nervous that I actually will get cancer now that he's diagnosed me.

The Carrie Fisher thing might just be the strangest thing I ever "predicted."

April Fools Day is coming around again soon, you know.