24th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Mine's American. I'm such a philistine.
Torgo, I love foreign films especially Nordic.

However this one is not Nordic.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
11 noms so far plus an additional 2 pending nominations. This will be a bigger one from the looks of it.

Definitely a nice chunk of foreign, but not all of them.

If you former Corries/RTs know of any of your fellow members here at MoFo who might be interested in joining, give them a PM or post comment and invite them to join! This is open to all.

Haha, no.
Good choice! I'm a big Steven Yuen fan. Looking forward to it.
Oh, that's not my pick. We're talking in another thread about how the Golden Globes put Minari in the Foreign Language category despite it being American-made.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Oh damn you... I was going to do a break from HoFs but you all decided to join and make this a cool one!

You'll have my nom later today.

The trick is not minding
Oh damn you... I was going to do a break from HoFs but you all decided to join and make this a cool one!

You'll have my nom later today.
I know the struggle. I didn’t join the 23rd and I regret it because of the sheer amount of pics I would have loved to have seen.

I did as well the first time a I joined. VHS era Comedy HOF about a year ago.
It gets somewhat easier as you go along.
I lied...I had a hard time figuring out my nomination for this one.
I always have a few movies tucked away for the HOF like this..

I personally thought Steve McQueen's "Hunger" was a great film. It's beautiful, quiet and tragic.. just my type.

I know the struggle. I didn’t join the 23rd and I regret it because of the sheer amount of pics I would have loved to have seen.
I normally join specific topic HOF... the 23rd was the first time I participated in a general one.

Btw, you can’t back out.
If the greater of the films are ones I dont like and wont watch or there is a Bradley Cooper film.. you bet your a$$ Im out.

The trick is not minding
If the greater of the films are ones I dont like and wont watch or there is a Bradley Cooper film.. you bet your a$$ Im out.
I’ll be changing my avatar to Cooper now.

Takoma was teasing me in PM about the Bradley Cooper Mads Mikkelsen comedy. That would be my biggest dilemma.

I haven't watched a single film since I finished the 23rd HoF, however long ago that was. I should get back into it, but I have no idea what to nominate as per usual haha. Hopefully I'll have time over the next week to think of something.