Creepiest Music

Tools    

I'd say either Halloween, ot the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Only for the weak
Yeah, I'd say Halloween or Friday the 13th.

As much as I hate to say it, Blair Witch Project. Those sounds just have a frightening, monotone sound to them.

The annoying music they played in Eyes wide Shut gives me the creeps, I get scared thinking about sitting through that movie again.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Suspiria has really creepy music

carnival of souls(1962)... the film was made on a tiny budget and to cover the cost they included a lot of shots of a local pipe organ factory and made the main star (candice hilligoss) an organ player in return for some sponsorhip... therefore it's 72 minutes of harsh organ playing, its a pretty scary film anyways... and the soudtrack only adds to it

www.deadrabbit.org/movievault/carnival.htm

Originally Posted by UnleashedFury
As much as I hate to say it, Blair Witch Project. Those sounds just have a frightening, monotone sound to them.
There is no music in The Blair Witch Project.

Donnie Darko has some of the most original and creepy music I've ever heard.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Halloween.....and how could anyone forget 'The Omen' or 'The Exorcist'?

Originally Posted by Revenant
Halloween.....and how could anyone forget 'The Omen' or 'The Exorcist'?
The Omen is my choice.

((Jerry Seinfeld kicks ass by the way))

Edit: I forgot about Donnie Darko. Very creepy music. I think it's what created the whole creepy atmosphere of Donnie Darko.

The music to Poltergeist and Alien (strangely similar at some points...?)

I still like Twilight Zone tho...

totally Texas Chainsaw Massacre

I also completely forgot about 'Phsyco' (spl? I can never spell this. )

The shower scene would not have had such an impact without the accompanying music.

Originally Posted by Garrett
((Jerry Seinfeld kicks ass by the way))

Hey GARETT, It's ME LUKE, JERRY ISN't THE FUNNY ONE. It's Kramer that I enjoy.
And found he was eating his shoe.

[quote=LordSlaytan]There is no music in The Blair Witch Project.

There is no MUSIC, but there are really creepy sounds during the credits and such. Watch it again and you'll see.