Game of Thrones, Season 6

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I feel like I can finally partake in these chats because the show has caught up to the books. Sure there are still stories to mine from them, but as far as I can tell, everyone is in the same boat now.

Suspect's Reviews

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Trailer has dropped, and there's lots going on.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I'll wager that's a dream/vision. He appears to be walking there.

Love the line, "I choose violence."

And Wicked Game as a theme for the trailer? I wouldn't have thought of that, but it somehow fits the mood, and I notice they covered up the "I want to fall in love with you" part with dialogue, so...nicely done!

It looks like Melisandre is getting her kit off again, with what looks like her slowly and seductively removing her clothing. But will anyone fall for her "charms" again?

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Jamie looks same as before, his story is getting horrible in all honesty, he's not a villain becoming a hero, he's stupid knight becoming stupider. Glad to see Boltons are having fun, they are my favorite house, those battles looks cool. That gathering with Greyjoy banners is probably Kingsmoot (don't search definition, it might spoil some stuff), my favorite book chapter happens there and one of my favorite characters appears there, so I have high hopes. I love state - church conflicts so that will be fun to watch. Few scenes of Tower of Joy flashback, I doubt we will be 100% sure of what Lyanna told Ned and is she...Can't wait to see Dawn and Howland Reed. Arya still learning, not really interested in that but maybe they manage to improve. That ship in the storm might be The Silence, can't see if sails are black. Looks like Euron Greyjoy (if that guy is playing Euron, has it been confirmed?) is getting "baptized" in religion of Iron Islands, kinda silly as he is not into it at all:

"Godless? Why, Aeron, I am the godliest man ever to raise sail! You serve one god, Damphair, but I have served ten thousand. From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails, they pray."

That scene where Bran and Night King are together is probably a dream/vision, as Bran is standing. Last scene is probably Davos defending Jon's body.

They ****ed up Doran and Dorne, I just hope they don't do same with Euron and Greyjoys, he is my favorite character after Doran.

Looks awesome! I see some little tidbits that this non-Martin reader hopes will happen. Looks likes things are moving forward with lots of action. I did notice that the scene with Davos (one of my favorite characters) is now shown from a different angle, with Jon's direwolf, Ghost, beside Davos and seemingly two members of the Night's Watch, whom my weak eyes do not recognize (could use some help there).

Here's something that I found with Sophie Turner. Here, she's being silly and I enjoyed it. I've always thought she was lovely but here, doing impressions and being silly, I suddenly woke up and found her to be quite beautiful. Those eyes! Wow...anyway, enjoy:

http://www.mtv.com/news/2868567/sans...ow-netaporter/

A system of cells interlinked
Game of plot holes?

*Shrugs*

WARNING: "Game of Thrones - Season 6" spoilers below
Did I miss something or was the prince of Dorne supposed to be on the boat when it left? I thought they said he was going along to King's Landing to sit on the small council? Also, where did the hounds go when Brienne and Pod attacked the Dreadfort people?

Game of plot holes?

*Shrugs*

WARNING: "Game of Thrones - Season 6" spoilers below
Did I miss something or was the prince of Dorne supposed to be on the boat when it left? I thought they said he was going along to King's Landing to sit on the small council? Also, where did the hounds go when Brienne and Pod attacked the Dreadfort people?
Oh yeah, and they just breezed right over that 40 foot drop at the end of season 5 too. I guess the snow is thick

It was better than what I expected though, but that ending....why? Why? -shudders- I mean, they could have made their point without having to completely wipe my mind

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Glad to see it back. Not glad at what I saw.

I figured there wouldn't be any resolutions.