Sexy Celebrity's Game of Torture

Tools    

Hello, MoFos.

I wanna play a game.

Very soon, everyone will have the chance to compete in something very exciting -- and very torturous.

I am not yet going to say what it is.

But I will be back real soon to fill you in on all the details.

Expect the unexpected.

Good luck.

- Jigsexy
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	jigsaw4ur3.jpg
Views:	3698
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	12671  

I have a question.

How much does everyone here appreciate me?

You all think I'm so negative, but I'd say I'm really a lot more positive than you think.

This game will be about seeing the positive side to me. And not so much the negative.

We will begin the game soon.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I would hate to see you banned Sexy. I enjoy your clue games, commentary, and your comments on the outrageousness of the lists.

The Game Has Begun.

The game will continue for two more hours.

At 12:55 A.M. I will be ending the game.

You better stick around.

Can't wait.

----------

And I love you Sexy, you might be a dick, controversial at times, and sometimes just plain offensive, but Movie Forums wouldn't be the same without you, and I honestly laugh at most of what you post.

I have just got in from a drunken night out. It's 4AM here and some how I am managing to type properly. I was going to go to sleep, but I opened my laptop and saw this. Now you have tempted me to stay awake, I really shouldn't, but I might try.

I predict the game is Sexy doesn't post for 2 hours, which sucks because I wanted to do another commentary tonight.
Can't think of any other way for him to show us his positive side, so you're probably right.