Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I just watched Marley&Me and I actually cried in the end.

Watched some brilliant horror films lately that are all HIGHLY RECOMENDED!

- Curse Of Frankenstein - Picked up the new blu-ray release and absolutely love it. One of the greatest Hammer films of all time (and VERY important in British Horror cinema history) which looks better than ever. Probably one of the best Frankenstein films too.

- We Are The Night - A great vampire film, full of sexy vamp ladies and plenty of gore. These vampires are anything but glittery!

- Apartment 143 - Imagine Paranormal Activity, but even more intense! The film takes the haunted house movie and brings it into a typical block of flats. This one is really quite scary!

- Halloween 4 & 5 - These have just been re-released on Blu-ray from Anchor Bay so I had to pick them up! Two great sequels to probably the most important and well known slasher film of all time. Michael Myers is on top form here killing everything! The blus look brilliant and contain some very cool special features too.

Skinwalkers is on Syfy. This time of year helps television quality

The Skin I Live In

Let me know what you think a fiend gave it to me a few weeks ago

Let me know what you think a fiend gave it to me a few weeks ago
I fell asleep after a half hour, not because it wasn't good, but because I got really tired. I don't think I'll continue with it though. The story and acting is good; it's just not really my type of movie-it's kind of artsy.