14 votes
YES
36.36%
8 votes
NO
22 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I would want to have the most power. So I would be light then go dark

that's what she said...
My plan would be to join the dark side and when the light side came to destroy us I'd beg them for my forgivness (Since the good guys aways forgive.) and then I'd have the best of both worlds!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
If I wanted to join the Dark side I would simply become a Politcian/Banker/Tax Collector etc.

Yes I would join the dark side!

I admire Palpatine as one of the greatest political minds of all time.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I'd join the dark side, then unlike Vader, I'd introduce the emperor to a Light Saber enema much sooner than he did, and I'd rule the galaxy with a benign, but still iron fist. lol.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Does everyone understand the bizarre initiation rites which involve joining the Dark Side? S&M up the yinyang (literally), so that may give you an idea of which MoFos are currently part of the Dark Side, although you may honestly be a bit surprised. After all, TheUsualSuspect, I've never seen you there...

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
I'd rather live on Tattoine and start a new lifestyle there..I mean, how awesome would that be? Tattoine sure beats Earth with all it's exotic wild-life and such.

Does everyone understand the bizarre initiation rites which involve joining the Dark Side? S&M up the yinyang (literally), so that may give you an idea of which MoFos are currently part of the Dark Side, although you may honestly be a bit surprised. After all, TheUsualSuspect, I've never seen you there...
Yes, I understand. I've played KOTOR.