Classic Disney

Tools    

If you want to see Fantasia without spending an arm and a leg, the set of Fantasia and Fantasia 2000 is being re-released "from the Disney vault" Nov. 30th.

I saw that it's coming out next month yesterday. I've never seen any of the Fantasia Movies, So I'll definitely make sure I'll see it then.

The funny thing is though is that it comes out on my Birthday.

I didn't list my favorite Disney "Classics." Since this thread primarily talks about all the animated Disney features as "Classics," I'll go with that. In my opinion, though, the classic Disney era was pre-Fox and the Hound, so prior to 1981. Having said that, Aladdin is my favorite of the Disney animated movies. Other favorites include:

Tarzan
Robin Hood
The Black Cauldron
Beauty & the Beast
Cinderella
Snow White & the 7 Dwarves
The Little Mermaid
The Rescuers
The Jungle Book
The Sword in the Stone

I can't really think of any I haven't liked, actually, but those I like more than the others.

And at the end of fear, oblivion
My favorite disney classic is "Alice in Wonderland".

Others i love are:

The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Pocahontas
Tarzan
Beauty and the Beast
Sleeping Beauty

No Apologies. No Regrets.
If it wasnt for classic disney most movies probably wouldnt be around like modern romance and love stories. I think that pixar will someday be that iconic

My 2 favorite Disney movies are Beauty and the Beast and The Fox and the Hound.

Beauty and the Beast............saw it in the theatre 3x when it came out. The soundtrack was beautiful!

If it wasnt for classic disney most movies probably wouldnt be around like modern romance and love stories. I think that pixar will someday be that iconic
It could almost be argued that Pixar already is. As far as family pictures go, parents see the Pixar name and that's all they need to know. They know the movie will entertain both them and their children, and they don't have to worry about questionable content. It used to be that way for Walt Disney, but they lost that some time ago.

No Apologies. No Regrets.
It could almost be argued that Pixar already is. As far as family pictures go, parents see the Pixar name and that's all they need to know. They know the movie will entertain both them and their children, and they don't have to worry about questionable content. It used to be that way for Walt Disney, but they lost that some time ago.
Did you know that the guy who started pixar worked for disney but they had like a falling out so he left started pixar and when he started making better movies then disney they bought pixar. so basically the only reason that disney is still around is because they bought pixar. But yes i cant think of any movie made by pixar that is less than amazing.

Disney, they're all pretty much classics. But a true classic would be Aladdin. What a film and what a talented voice cast.

I hope Disney go back to hand drawn animation. Whenever they do CGI, it doesn't feel magical at all. When PIxar does it, it does. I dunno, just saying.

Unregistered Illegal User
I usually prefer Disney songs to Disney movies, there is just something about the songs that remains long after you forget the movie. Aladdin was in my opinion the finest musical that Disney ever produced - I still have 'On a Dark Night' on my ipod.

Grill me, I dare you!
My Reviews

My all time favorite Disney film is The Little Mermaid. I also likeBeauty & The Beast and The Rescuers.

Is white trash beautiful
Some of my favorite Disney films are Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs (1937),Cinderella(1950),Treasure Island (1950),Sleeping Beauty(1959),Mary Poppins (1964),The Little Mermaid (1989) and Beauty and the Beast (1991).

and this makes me wonder... when will they come out with a new Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck movies? they've been remaking all these girl-cartoon stories (no disrespect)... but what about the true classics.

Mickey, Donald... the gang.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I always liked Aladdin, The Lion King, The Sword in the Stone, The Great Mouse Detective, The Jungle Book, Dumbo, The Aristocats, and The Rescuers.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/