True or False

Tools    

And at the end of fear, oblivion
If you mean "Friends" the tv series, then false

Ever been bullied?

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
false

has to write down important things to remember them?

True

Has seriously thought about becoming a cannibal

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
False

I like comedians, and i hear they taste funny

has fallen for an April Fools gag today

Yup....No doubt. I didn't even give those 2 films a chance. NEW PERSON was replying to a Bruce willis waste of time films.

Question: The Departed. The Psychiatrist moves into Sgt. Sullivans apartment, First thing brought in is a box of her degrees and a framed photo of her on her bike in a poor family setting where she came from. Sullivan rejects her past. Now when Costigan goes to her old apartment(comfortably Numb scene) The picture is back and Costigan notices it and hangs it higher on the wall. (silent but noted appreciation to the pshyc- a point that she may realize her bf is not as sentimental as Costigan. Why is the picture back and still hung on her wall? Next: Costigan following the rat, in the movie theater, his phone never rings for 2 messages, than in the alley, litterally up Sullivans ass, his phone rings. Hey, Bugs me is all, did I miss something you all have realized?

I admit that I do not know how to rightly work this site. I want to reason & discuss film features & questionable scenes with people like myself. So since you all realize that I'm new, Crippled- learning to run, I saw "post your reply Pig" wtf is that?!?!?! Don't know if my reply is a new discussion, or am I boxed answering the last post. Will one of you with kindness & understanding or high IQ please help me work this? Sincerely.....MOVIES SAVE LIVES,.THANK YOU.

I love your avatar. It reflects many of my dreams. Can we discuss more?