I Am Legend

→ in
Tools    

the plot of the movie was so retarded!!

But Will Smith and the dog were great actors! i also noticed that Will's real daughter Willow was in the movie.

I felt so bad for Will, I dont know how I would have handled being the only person left on the earth. no one to talk to, scared out of my mind that zombies were coming out at night. what a nightmare.

I just didnt like the ending.

the plot of the movie was so retarded!!

But Will Smith and the dog were great actors! i also noticed that Will's real daughter Willow was in the movie.

I felt so bad for Will, I dont know how I would have handled being the only person left on the earth. no one to talk to, scared out of my mind that zombies were coming out at night. what a nightmare.

I just didnt like the ending.
I must be the only one on the planet to have been fine with the ending...

Made sense to me, and as far as being alone...I thought that was beautiful...the peace, the quiet, being able to drive any care you wanted...
Just the idea of being left alone seems splendid to me...if I were Wills character...I would of relished it...

Would have left that iland and found myself a yat...Ok, one of the hardest words to spell...yacht? I don't know...

I would of probrally anchored a yacht in a harbor somewhere or house boat...

would have went to a army depot, and gotten a tank, or flame thrower...weapons unlimited...Oh I would of had fun...ya hear me...fun....

Who are you to give spelling lessons?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."