Actors You Mistake for Other Actors

Tools    

Heck, yes. Love her, but did not recognize her. She doesn’t have a face that leaps from the screen IMO.

We discussed “The Nest”? Gee, now I have to go take a look at this movie to see what it’s about.

I’m back: was this a movie I bailed out of? What did we discuss?
I did say ‘briefly’, I mentioned it in ‘Rate the Last Movie...’ and we both agreed Carrie Coon was great. Give it a try, of course, you may well bail out, but I thought it was very good.

I did say ‘briefly’, I mentioned it in ‘Rate the Last Movie...’ and we both agreed Carrie Coon was great. Give it a try, of course, you may well bail out, but I thought it was very good.
Hmmm, wonder why it’s not in my Netflix Q already? Must have been reviewed badly.

Nevertheless it is in my Q now.

I think atm the critics love it. But I guess that can always change.
I saved it to my Q, which means they don’t have it for distribution yet.

So I definitely haven’t seen it, but, for some reason, it wasn’t already saved.

Curioser & curioser.

I saved it to my Q, which means they don’t have it for distribution yet.

So I definitely haven’t seen it, but, for some reason, it wasn’t already saved.

Curioser & curioser.
That’s no bad thing.

Art LaFleur is definitely similar to Ed O'Neill !

And definitely Gene Wilder, Pierre Richard and Eric Idle are very similar.

Make a better place
Chloe Grace Moretz & Lili Reinhart sometimes they can look Brittany Murphy

The truth is in here
I watched Mystic River recently and thought I saw Lili Taylor. But no, it was Marcia Gay Harden!

Still think there's a very close resemblance.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I was watching an episode of Law and Order SVU and I thought it was Anton Yelchin but it turns out it's another actor, Kieran Mulcare

Robert Ryan and Sterling Hayden.

I'm not going to post photos because side by side they don't look that much alike.
Yet, over the past few years on several occasions I mistook one for the other in various films.

And I'm not the only one - on Christmas day, TCM aired Carol for a Christmas Past (1964) and my brother said, "Robert Ryan?"
I answered, "No that's Sterling Hayden. I've gotten them mixed up myself a few times."
My brother said, "Who???"

I was watching an episode of Law and Order SVU and I thought it was Anton Yelchin but it turns out it's another actor, Kieran Mulcare

I remember Mulcare on that episode of SVU...he was very good.

Robert Ryan and Sterling Hayden.

I'm not going to post photos because side by side they don't look that much alike.
Yet, over the past few years on several occasions I mistook one for the other in various films.

And I'm not the only one - on Christmas day, TCM aired Carol for a Christmas Past (1964) and my brother said, "Robert Ryan?"
I answered, "No that's Sterling Hayden. I've gotten them mixed up myself a few times."
My brother said, "Who???"
Well, there were some similarities. Both were big men: 6'4" and 6'4-1/2" respectively. They both usually played heavies. They were roughly the same age and era (Sterling was 7 years younger. Both made some great noirs: RR - Crossfire; and SH - The Asphalt Jungle.