The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Can cross this off my things to do list - "Hike a glacier trail without getting eaten by a bear"

Can also cross off hike to the top of a 14,000 foot mountain (Mt. Evans)...in a car. Found out I do indeed get altitude sickness. Starts kicking in around 12,000 ft. So I am crossing off reach the peak of Everest from my to do list.

No idea what these things are but they're on the mountain*:

Capped it all off with a few thousand calories.

* Looked them up and those little things are called marmots. Big, ground squirrels.

No idea what these things are but they're on the mountain:

So cute. They look like some kind of woodchuck.

Yeah, looks like groundhogs. They're everywhere here in Pennsylvania. On a normal walk with my dog I might see two or three.
I see quite a few. Especially in a large grassy cemetery I sometimes walk through. They are very frightened of people & run away keeping very low & very fast.

And it’s only very recently that I found out that a woodchuck is a groundhog. Initially I thought they were dark brown possums.

A system of cells interlinked
Love it!

The graphic looks a little washed out, though?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
New upcoming release

Thoughts on the cover text? I’m thinking I might just leave it off, or at least drop Tonie Barde off.

Tagging the usual suspects but all input welcome @ynwtf @Sedai @re93animator

Oh I dig that. as is.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

You ready? You look ready.
Love it!

The graphic looks a little washed out, though?
Yeah, I think it’s supposed to be washed out. Or rather…I like the look of the washout.

I bought it off a premade album cover site, so speed of delivery was a big selling point. Unfortunately it means no big edits.

I haven’t gotten the full size/high quality so it might be less noticeable on that one. We will see. But if not I am still happy with it.

New upcoming release

Thoughts on the cover text? I’m thinking I might just leave it off, or at least drop Tonie Barde off.

Tagging the usual suspects but all input welcome @ynwtf @Sedai @re93animator

I like it. I think the text is fine/unobtrusive.

Tonie still alive and well
We have a new stray cat in our yard that I feed. Funny little guy that I have named Tonee (Fauci).

I like your spelling better though.

As a Brit, "I let Randy lick my spoon" is pretty funny on it's own. And before that we have "giving some to the boys" and "I took them out when I got home" before we even get to Randy and Rudy.

I couldn't post it, but a couple weeks ago I tried texting my handyman to bring over his caulk. You can imagine how that went.