Upcoming Comic Book Movies

Tools    

I ate all your bees.
Im trying to compile a list of upcoming movies based on Comic Books and which ones I'm looking foward to.

Spiderman 2 - Really looking forward to this, have over 200 Spidey comics and I loved the first movie.

Batman - I heard there is going to be another one, I hope it can redeem the series if so.

Catwomen - Halle Berry is in it and I'm not really a fan. Not really looking forward to it, not that I have anything against Catwomen. Still, god knows ill see it because I see almost everything.

Daredevil 2 - Is there going to be another one? Lord I hope not.

Fantastic Four - Was never a fan of the FF but I believe it has George Clooney in it so it may be worth it.

Ghost Rider - Never followed the cmoic but I always liked GR, with Nick Cage in it I'm there.

Iron Man - Its in the early stages of production I think, due for a 2005 release with no Actor attached as yet, still I look forward to it

The Punisher - The early Teaser made the movie look very poor but with the pictures recently released things look promising..Thomas Jane stars as Frank Castle alongside Travolta.

Superman - No idea if another one is in the works, I heard rumours but nothing confirmed really.

Hellboy - No idea about this movie, the premise sounds good but apart from that I'm not sure, have to wait for the trailer. Ron Perlman stars as the Deamon conjured by Nazi's but raised to protect..something like that anyway.

X-Men 3 - Any news, I would really like another one, especially if Hugh Jackman plays Wolvie again.

The Hulk 2 - I did not like the 1st one much and I have no idea whether or not a second one is in the works.

Blade 3: Trinity - Due out 2004, I look forward to it, although 2 was not as good as 1 they were both excellent action movies.

Alrighty here ends my list, have I missed any, anyone have any news on the above?

Never conform, never compromise....
Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Im trying to compile a list of upcoming movies based on Comic Books and which ones I'm looking foward to.

Spiderman 2 - Really looking forward to this, have over 200 Spidey comics and I loved the first movie.

Batman - I heard there is going to be another one, I hope it can redeem the series if so.

Catwomen - Halle Berry is in it and I'm not really a fan. Not really looking forward to it, not that I have anything against Catwomen. Still, god knows ill see it because I see almost everything.

Daredevil 2 - Is there going to be another one? Lord I hope not.

Fantastic Four - Was never a fan of the FF but I believe it has George Clooney in it so it may be worth it.

Ghost Rider - Never followed the cmoic but I always liked GR, with Nick Cage in it I'm there.

Iron Man - Its in the early stages of production I think, due for a 2005 release with no Actor attached as yet, still I look forward to it

The Punisher - The early Teaser made the movie look very poor but with the pictures recently released things look promising..Thomas Jane stars as Frank Castle alongside Travolta.

Superman - No idea if another one is in the works, I heard rumours but nothing confirmed really.

Hellboy - No idea about this movie, the premise sounds good but apart from that I'm not sure, have to wait for the trailer. Ron Perlman stars as the Deamon conjured by Nazi's but raised to protect..something like that anyway.

X-Men 3 - Any news, I would really like another one, especially if Hugh Jackman plays Wolvie again.

The Hulk 2 - I did not like the 1st one much and I have no idea whether or not a second one is in the works.

Blade 3: Trinity - Due out 2004, I look forward to it, although 2 was not as good as 1 they were both excellent action movies.

Alrighty here ends my list, have I missed any, anyone have any news on the above?

Batman - Apparently being directed by (sorry)the director of Momento, and starring Christian Bale as Batman.

Hulk 2 - I heard Ang Lee may not direct ANY other movie again, let alone another Hulk.

X-Men 3 - The way the director talked about the movies, he wants them to be like a lage scale series...and the way the last one ended (Pheonix!!!YAY) and how well they have both been recieved I think it is a good bet that there will be a third and prob fourth. After the first one came out, I heard alot of the main characters had signed for multiple sequels.

Catwoman - I love Halle Berry, but this looks bad.

Daredevil 2 - NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Electra - NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!wait.....NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Thatz all I got
- Corey Taylor (2002)

I ate all your bees.
Cheers, There are some pictures of Helle Berry in Catwomen and it looks poor, very poor indeed.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
I heard a couple of stuff:

1. Hugh Jackman and rest of X-Men crew will be in it, since they signed a contract for all three films.

2. Spiderman VS The Hulk- Brief on this one, read about it in a newspaper, or my dad did at least. Don't count on it.

That's basically it for my part. Let me know anything if something should come up.

Icant wait for daredevil and xmen!

I ate all your bees.
you carnt wait for Daradevil?!?!? You and I musta seen different DD originals...