hey everyone

Tools    

I almost forgot to introduce myself. well just wanted to say hello and that I glad to be here. you can all call me KC

Welcome to MoFo, Your Dark Majesty.

Is this a reference to the Hellfire Club? Your av looks familiar...

HELLO and WELCOME.......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Hi KC and welcome... have fun posting...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am having a nervous breakdance
Hello, my queen! Welcome... *bows*

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

helllooooooooo

thanks for the welcomes/ yes it black queen is from the hellfire club to answer your question Mary Loquacious. Than you for welcomeing your queen Piddzilla. And Im from the usa Aniko