X2: X-Men United

→ in
Tools    

Spiderman??? Better No.

Anyway, Nightcrawler is in fact Alan Cumming, the camp air steward in the 'high life', however he seems to adapt perfectly and as for that intro sequence, WOW!

I would say the film was absolutely amazing, and the X-men cameo's excellent. Did anyone else notice Jubilee, one of the kids trapped in the cell, then again in the classroom at the end. Now seen the film 3 times, would recommend seeing it at least twice, as you miss so much the first time

As for a definite storyline for X3 - fire vs ice, methinks.

Ok, I waited a bit till I posted anything else about the X-Men. I checked out the other posts here, and I agree even more with Kong about too many characters. Did I actually see someone post they wanted Dazzler? Gambit? The Morlocks? Sentinels? How about the Brood? Or the the Shi'Ar and the Imperial Guard? Where's Apocolypse? And Mr. Sinister? Hey, how about Shatterstar and the rest of Rob Liefeld's crappy X-Force? Cable anybody? What about Strong Guy? Or Marrow? Or Maddrox the Multiple Man? Ok, everybody has a favorite, or least favorite, mutant. The bottom line is there isn't anywhere near enough time to try and stuff the convoluted X-Men history into a two hour long film. The X-titles alone are confusing enough. For the movies, keep it simple and small, and we'll all adjust. The cast is already too large for it's own good.

For those of you who wanted to know, these were all the people on Stryker's computer.

Keniucho Harada (Silver Samurai), Garrison Kane (Kane), Remy LeBeau (Gambit), Eric Lensherr (Magneto), Artie Maddicks (Artie), Jamie Madrox (Multiple Man), Xi'an Coy Mahn (Karma), Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver), Kevin McTaggart (Proteus), Danielle Moonstar (Mirage), Ororo Munroe (Storm), Paige Guthrie (Husk), Samuel Guthrie (Cannonball).

Also, on the second computer there are 4 folders. "Project Wideawake", "Omega Red", "Franklin Richards" and "Muir Island".

Firstly, excellent, nice one.

Secondly, get out more.

Jason is supposed to be Mastermind. In the comic book Stryker didn't have a son (Well, he did, but killed it and his wife when it was born because it was "deformed"). They just decided to stick Mastermind in there as his son to make the plot a little more believeable. In the comics, Mastermind was about magneto's age and had nothign at all to do with Stryker. But then again they did screw up a whole lot of other things in the movie, so why not? But it definetly is Mastermind, they have the same name, and powers.

"X-2: X-Men United" is a high quality film. It is a roller coaster of emotion from start to finish, a high-strung adrenaline rush that will leave the viewer gasping for breath, and skipping the normal bathroom break 45 minutes in.

Yes friends, truly a site for the eyes. The characters are mostly cardboard thin, the only one interesting besides the bad mutations is Wolverine. The bad guys are always more interesting, I hear because so many actors find it more fun to play bad guys. Rebecca Romijn-Whatever turns in another star-making performance. You thought she was flukishly good in "Femme Fatale". Heck no! This little lady is here for the long run, no more "Full House" jokes will she have to put up with. Stamos is riding the coattails now, baby! "Sports Illustrated" has been declining quality for years, can we admit this? But at least Rebecca makes it worth purchasing each year.

Plot is to be left untold, this is really a film that you don't want spoiled. I say see it with a full house, not the John Stamos kind though.

Rock & Roll.

Focker

Don't be Feisty now...
I didn't understand the whole thing with Jason and Stryker's magical liquid that makes mutants obey him. What was that? How did he get it? They might have said something about this but I missed it.

But overall, this movie rocks, especially the opening scene... but that made the rest of the movie look less cool.

me give it a 10!

Saw this movie twice and loved it twice as much as the first one. Definitely get out to see it if you haven't, and twice because there is a lot more that you catch the second swing around. Waiting to see if they utilize the phoenix in the next one, and a few more characters...particular favorites: Colossus and Gambit, and maybe some more mutant bad guys like Mr. Sinister or Apocalypse. I wonder if they could make one with sentinels, or if technology doesn't give them the ability to make that look real yet?

It was beauty killed the beast.
Originally posted by downgrade88
Saw this movie twice and loved it twice as much as the first one. Definitely get out to see it if you haven't, and twice because there is a lot more that you catch the second swing around. Waiting to see if they utilize the phoenix in the next one, and a few more characters...particular favorites: Colossus and Gambit, and maybe some more mutant bad guys like Mr. Sinister or Apocalypse. I wonder if they could make one with sentinels, or if technology doesn't give them the ability to make that look real yet?
Phoenix will most likely play a part in the next one, and Gambit might. They'll probably add another bad guy or two to be killed off.

It's great that you liked it, but there is no way Kong will watch this movie again.

As far as comic book movies go, it wasn't bad. As far as movies go, it wasn't any better than mediocre.

I liked it… and agree with Holden… that opening scene was worth the price of admission…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

This movie was great! Even better than the first X-Men movie. At points the movie seemed like it dragged on, but overall the action was great. A must see if you're a fan of the X-Men or action movies.

I liked the x-men movie, but i am confusied about a few things, i know that jene grey isnt dead, and i heard a bit about some phenoix, and i know that she is under the water with the phenoix, but what is the deal with it, and why did she leave the ship, couldnt she save the x-men from inside or atleast let nightcrawler (who had the coolest action scene i might add) save her.
Next question, have they already introduced the beast in the second one, i was told that the boy with the forked tounge was the beast, but i have no idea, i never really had any comics. well it would be helpfull if i could get some answers thanks.
thedarkjames

It was beauty killed the beast.
SPOILERS!!!!

Originally Posted by thedarkjames
I liked the x-men movie, but i am confusied about a few things, i know that jene grey isnt dead, and i heard a bit about some phenoix, and i know that she is under the water with the phenoix, but what is the deal with it,
She turned into the Phoenix. So, she no longer exists as Jean Grey.

and why did she leave the ship, couldnt she save the x-men from inside or atleast let nightcrawler (who had the coolest action scene i might add) save her. ,
Kong had the same problem with this section. The movie really should have explained this part better.

Next question, have they already introduced the beast in the second one, i was told that the boy with the forked tounge was the beast, but i have no idea, i never really had any comics. well it would be helpfull if i could get some answers thanks.
thedarkjames
Kong don't know. Kong thinks he was in there somewhere, but isn't sure who it was anymore.

Originally Posted by Kong
She turned into the Phoenix. So, she no longer exists as Jean Grey.
Does the Phoenix ever return her to Jean Grey or does Jean never come back. oh and they came out with a list of the good guys in the next x-men.

They said jubilee, collosus, gambit, beast, iceman, and pyro were all good and in the second movie
wow
im sure you didnt know that
Thedarkjames

Does the Phoenix ever return her to Jean Grey or does Jean never come back. oh and they came out with a list of the good guys in the next x-men.
Jean always stays phoenix..but she is still known by the name of jean. Dark Pheonix was killed of course by jean herself, I now kinda confusing.

They said jubilee, collosus, gambit, beast, iceman, and pyro were all good and in the second movie
wow
im sure you didnt know that
Thedarkjames
I totally happy that they are all going to be in the next one I totally cant wait for.. epsecially a certian cajun(gambit) lol

Bruce Campbell Groupie
I'm a simple Gal with simple tastes, as long as Magneto is in it I'm happy.

The Bear with the Funk
well looks like your going to be one smilen girl then. as far as i know he is in!

A system of cells interlinked
DVD comes out tomorrow folks, I for one can't wait!

Singer is a fabulous director and I think this film is top notch...