The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You most be one of those ancient members they talk about in the legends. Only the oldest MoFos remember your first posts. Cool you're back.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A system of cells interlinked
Welcome! You look great!

You look great Emm the hard work has paid off

Julia is lovely

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i sign onto Mofo for the first time in months and my cat immediately jumps up and just stares at it, transfixed. he's smart like that. like the way he runs over and quickly sits on my phone every morning when my alarm goes off, to muffle the sound.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140112_191735.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	400.9 KB
ID:	12483  

The People's Republic of Clogher
Proof! Cats find me fascinating, even from 1000s of miles away.

I'm not posting a pic of my latest cat story because this is a gentle site for gentle people...

The little white one was doing its usual trick of patrolling my kitchen window sill, hoping for me to let it in when a twig must have blown from a tree, sticking on its nose for a few seconds. Cue a sneezing fit from the cat and a giggling fit from me.

I shouldn't have laughed. When I picked myself up from the floor, I saw that the kitchen window was covered in cat snot.

i sign onto Mofo for the first time in months and my cat immediately jumps up and just stares at it, transfixed. he's smart like that. like the way he runs over and quickly sits on my phone every morning when my alarm goes off, to muffle the sound.
Nice to see you Ash

I was thinking about doing a build-yer-own-PC photo tutorial for the easily pleased but don't think everyone will be able to stand the resulting blood.

The scab I got from gutting my old PC is extremely weird - It's Munch's The Scream, basically.

The other knuckles are lining up for more facsimiles of famous art.

Yeah, it's been rough.

Not as bad as when I once leapt athletically (take my word for it ) over a fence and landed on an abandoned plank housing a rusty nail. In reflective moments, I can still hear the slight hissing sound as it went through the sole of my shoe. And beyond...

Unregistered User
Yeah, it's been rough.

Not as bad as when I once leapt athletically (take my word for it ) over a fence and landed on an abandoned plank housing a rusty nail. In reflective moments, I can still hear the slight hissing sound as it went through the sole of my shoe. And beyond...
Well, youve plenty of company out there if things go downhill. I'm not even going to ask why you were leaping fences.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
The last time you guys saw me I was probably 18. I'm 22 now, so here's me!

This was me at my boyfriend's sister's wedding.

I've been missing summer so here's a pic of me, my bf David and his sister's bf Daniel. Prepping to go backpack back to our cars, it started to pour unbelievably hard but it was okay because it kept the bugs away.

Me, David and my sister Sara on the right, in California so we're all tomatoes from sunburn

Me and my best friend Rachel on the right. I'm the one without the boobs haha

And lastly me and my big lover boy Boomer. He gets me through having to live in Fargo.

Okay really lastly, me and my real big boy lover (not my cat) of 4.5 years who I will marry one day. When we're both graduated.