Hello! *Gives nervous, sweaty handshake*

Tools    

Hi MOFOs!

So it's been about 10 years since I stepped foot into a forum, and I've forgotten how to steer this thing! Eep! I thought I'd begin by introducing myself
I've been writing for a film and cinema blog for a couple of months, so thought it'd be good to start chatting with other film-y folks, getting involved with stuff, and flexing my brain muscles a bit more.

Looking forward to 'meeting' you all and talking movies
Nice to meet ya fellow MoFo newbie. No need to be nervous though. There's no one really here who ought to make you feel uneasy. At least not that I've seen.

I must say -- Jemmaroid -- if you stick around and become a regular, I will nominate your name for "Best Username" for the next MoFies.

I must say -- Jemmaroid -- if you stick around and become a regular, I will nominate your name for "Best Username" for the next MoFies.
Haha, thanks

It's been my nickname for so long that people have even put it on legal documents, thinking it was my birth name! I kid you not. It was an awkward conversation when I had to call the estate agent and tell him to change the contract, because my name was not 'Miss Jemma Roid'.

How cruel do these people think my parents were?