Name A Movie You Simply Can't Watch To The End

Tools    

Finished here. It's been fun.
I finished it, but boy did it SUCK!
Yeah I'm kinda glad I didn't finish it then haha. Here's my problem with the film. The visuals and the entire style of the film was annoying,and disrupted my viewing experience. It was a chore to watch, so I turned it off. To this day I don't understand why the film is considered a cult classic.

Yeah I'm kinda glad I didn't finish it then haha. Here's my problem with the film. The visuals and the entire style of the film was annoying,and disrupted my viewing experience. It was a chore to watch, so I turned it off. To this day I don't understand why the film is considered a cult classic.
No clue. Not even RDJ could save that crap.

The Mangler (1995)

I turned it off after 20 minutes. Beyond awful.
I agree. That movie is pure *****.

Finished here. It's been fun.
- Faces
- Nashville
- The Tree of Life
I really,really wanted to love Tree of Life, it didn't do anything for me either(I thought it was very boring). I think I should rewatch it sometime down the line, cause some of Malick's other films like Days of Heaven and The Thin Red Line are outstanding.

What's wrong with Natural Born Killers?

Edit: Didn't see second page, but the visuals, editing and that is great, over the top and crazy, but great.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
My film history professor last semester said he was so happy when Pulp Fiction came out because otherwise he'd have to teach Natural Born Killers, which he thought was awful but seminal.

Here's my problem with the film. The visuals and the entire style of the film was annoying,and disrupted my viewing experience. It was a chore to watch, so I turned it off.
I couldn't get into it for exactly the same reasons. Even Tarantino himself despises it, because they changed a lot of stuff in his screenplay, which pissed him off massively.

I couldn't get into it for exactly the same reasons. Even Tarantino himself despises it, because they changed a lot of stuff in his screenplay, which pissed him off massively.
Yeah Oliver Stone changed a lot of the script.

i know Im in the minority here, but I HATE Forrest Gump. Yes, I said it. Such a terribly hard to watch movie.

I also didn't make it through Ryan Gosling's Drive flick. Bored me to tears, walked out after an hour of watching it in the theater.

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
i know Im in the minority here, but I HATE Forrest Gump. Yes, I said it. Such a terribly hard to watch movie.

I also didn't make it through Ryan Gosling's Drive flick. Bored me to tears, walked out after an hour of watching it in the theater.
I'm with you on Forrest Gump. I never thought it was particularly unbearable to get through, but the film is strict mediocrity in my books.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Forrest Gump was actually the first thing that came to mind when I saw this thread. I made my most valiant attempt last month but couldn't get passed the war. Not on purpose I just sort of started cooking and stopped watching the movie because I was so bored...

none. you never know how it's gonna finish..

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I liked Drive a lot, but that's not what bothers me about this post, you liking it is neither here nor there, but why do I always read about people walking out of the theater!? Depending on where you live, that could be up to ten or so bucks you spent, I DON'T CARE IF IT'S TWILIGHT SERIES, SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
none. you never know how it's gonna finish..
Uhmm,I can understand what you want to say but...If I have 2 hours of crap I don't think ending can change something even if it dose it won't be much...

Now about my movie,it is Twilight,yep I went to watch that,after 10 minutes I knew it was mistake ...Left after first 60 minutes...That was soooooooo bad,who can watch that ****,I mean you can show that movie to prisoners and they will tell you everything you want to know...Samurais would go with Harakiri after watching this...Main reason why I even staid 60 minutes is because it was so funny,I was with friends and we were making fun of that ****,like most of guys did.Yea that was at time when people went to see it because they didn't know how bad will it be.

300 was a pain to sit through. I was really bored during that. I don't understand why its so highly rated.

To this day I don't understand why the film is considered a cult classic.
Because it only has a limited, rather than a mainstream following.
Even if its hard to understand a films appeal to its followers it may still be a cult classic.

Sorry. Bit off topic.