The MoFo Top 100 of the 80s: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Why do you want the world to mimic Idiocracy?
Here, wintertriangles, read a magazine.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	forbes_asia_10_1_10.jpg
Views:	1154
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	12617  

OMG, now Ghibli films lost many potential points. It's possible that Nausicaa doesn't show up.

I'm sure it'll show up. It's really high on both our list I think

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Nausicaa will cry if she doesn't show up!
I will cry if the user Nausicaa doesn't show up on in this thread. D:
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Ohhh yes! High five honeykid and cricket for Near Dark!
It was my 10th ))

There's something about Rocky IV that makes it more enjoyable than other crappy sequels.I think it's Drago.

Haven't seen other and don't really want to see them.

If Near Dark is making Sexy mad, this next one might finally push him over the edge. What that will entail I don't know, but it ought to be fun to watch. Stay tuned, people.
Should be entertaining.

Just to give you a feel for what's coming up at #94: It's the only one I'd personally never heard off before seeing it voted for, and you have Guap, TokeZa and Mr Minio to thank for it being here. How you react to that is totally up to you. I'm quite interested to see it.

Just to give you a feel for what's coming up at #94: It's the only one I'd personally never heard off before seeing it voted for, and you have Guap, TokeZa and Mr Minio to thank for it being here. How you react to that is totally up to you. I'm quite interested to see it.
Let me guess, Visitor of a Museum.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Wow I gotta say though, A Visitor to a Museum has an amazing description on IMDB. My curiosity has been peaked.