RIP Chadwick Boseman

Tools    

This was shocking when I first heard last night and it's still very shocking right now to say the least.

How can a young and seemingly healthy and strong man die suddenly from a disease that usually debilitates and weakens it's victim gradually over an extended period of time?

Chadwick Boseman played characters onscreen that were influential and symbols of courage and strength; whether it was Jackie Robinson, Thurgood Marshall, James Brown, or King T'Chala/Black Panther. But as it turns out it was his real life self who demonstrated the real courage and has become an even greater influential person, far more influential than any of the characters he played, in that he delivered those performances as he unknowingly and then knowingly struggled with a deadly disease that he kept secret.

Mr. Boseman captivated audiences worldwide as Marvel superhero Black Panther, becoming a cultural icon for people of African descent everywhere, and he now has captivated the world in death.

Rest in peace!

Wakanda forever!
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

You ready? You look ready.
I found this article from April this year that flew under the radar about Chadwick's declining health.

https://www.nickiswift.com/202494/th...dwick-boseman/
Aye, that wasn’t the only thing that flew under the radar.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ins...s-2020-8%3famp

I suspected something was up but this was a shock and I am shook.

I woke up this morning and turned on the news, the next thing I know, I heard he died. I was like "WTF?!?!" I figured maybe COVID but then I looked online and seen colon cancer. It is a shame. I haven't seen many of his movies other than Black Panther/Avengers, Gods Of Egypt (which I didn't know who he was at that time) and recently watched Message From the King.

WTF pretty much sums it up...I had no idea the man was sick. He did an amazing job of keeping his illness under wraps. God, this guy's career was really blowing up, so sad. RIP

There was something back in April about him losing a huge amount of weight.
I think it was put down to a role he was playing at the time.

This sucks though.
2020 can do one.

RIP