B-Movie HoF

Tools    

Would you say B-Movies and exploitation are similar/the same? I'm having a hard time strictly defining "b-movie".

So if I join.. to I get to nominate a sick demented b-movie?... oh wait.. no one here likes the stuff I do..

forget it!

Because I seriously thought about joining.. but even the stuff I like.. not many do.. Cricket and Derek perhaps...

I love extreme cinema! and I like every single recommendation you tell me MG !

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Even if we don't get that many people, I wouldn't be against this being a smaller HoF with fewer people. I think HoFs have gotten a little too big in the past and this might be a nice step back.

So if I join.. to I get to nominate a sick demented b-movie?... oh wait.. no one here likes the stuff I do..

forget it!
Yeah, but what movie do you want to force them to watch out of revenge? That's what I'd like to know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You've had trouble finishing
I think it would've been much worse if he had the problem of finishing too fast.

Why would you care if the movie is rated high or low on IMDb? That's the vox populi there, and people in majority are n00bs. Oh wait, you're people, too. I'm not a people. I am a person! Nyah nyah nyah!

I have a plan of joining this and making everyone watch Zombie Assu!!!

Nomination sent.

I feel like this HOF will be incredibly difficult to find the films.
Oh I could find a hell of a lot...but people would complain or insult

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Why would you care if the movie is rated high or low on IMDb? That's the vox populi there, and people in majority are n00bs. Oh wait, you're people, too. I'm not a people. I am a person! Nyah nyah nyah!
I only really did that to insure that all the movies nominated would be hilariously bad, and the rule is pretty lenient anyways. A film has already been accepted that has a 6.2.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I only really did that to insure that all the movies nominated would be hilariously bad, and the rule is pretty lenient anyways. A film has already been accepted that has a 6.2.
I don't even know if 5% of the B-movies I've seen I'd put int othe 'hilariously bad' category.