What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Been listening to some Nazi black metal

And now I'm listening to some North Korean music

It's both terrifying and fascinating how music made to serve such abhorrent ideologies can be so good.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You ready? You look ready.
Listening to some God awful dude. I swear, he literally is the worst. He sounds like a Mack truck.

@Sedai @ynwtf @re93animator
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Listening to some God awful dude. I swear, he literally is the worst. He sounds like a Mack truck.
I love the guitar and airy pad in the intro/outro. It sounds like your getting more comfortable with your vocals too.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”

When you play guitar and love banjo.

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
New Bungle, well not new (old actually) but new recording:

And of course sounding nothing at all like their main three albums

New Bungle, well not new (old actually) but new recording:

And of course sounding nothing at all like their main three albums
Welcome back!

I preferred USA of the 2 new releases, but like em both. I know they’re a troupe set out to defy expectations, but I do long for some more oddness.

Old fashioned fantastical Westernized Middle Eastern adventure music. I'm getting a bit obsessed with this sound:

Under-acknowledged Silent Hill masterpiece: