"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

Oh must be Lang's, The Woman in the Window, which I also seen.
Yes and i prefer this one, about you?

Yes and i prefer this one, about you?
Most people seem to not like the ending of The Woman in the Window, but I liked it as it was more a mystery than a noir. Good film. I like them both equal!

I guess I'll post a screen shot for you to guess, give me a minute or so.

Looks like a female Yul Brynner's version of Logan's run but with the Diamand in the neck instead of the hand😆😆😆

Looks like a female Yul Brynner's version of Logan's run but with the Diamand in the neck instead of the hand😆😆😆
That's sorta close, Logan's Run is right around the same time frame that this movie was made.

That's sorta close, Logan's Run is right around the same time frame that this movie was made.
Yes i can see with the picture it in the first half of 70's. Let me think... I'm not home so i can look at my collection to help me. And i'm pretty sure i saw this movie

Talking Yul Brynner it's not in Westwold of Futurwolrd by any chance???

I can stop thinking about an old star trek episode but the picture color's is not good. This kind of color film was use in the 70's not the 60's...

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Yes i can see with the picture it in the first half of 70's. Let me think... I'm not home so i can look at my collection to help me. And i'm pretty sure i saw this movie
It's from the late 70s, not the early 70s.

Talking Yul Brynner it's not in Westwold of Futurwolrd by any chance???
No, it's not from Westworld or Futureworld.

Okay🙄 now i know why i can stop thinkin about an old episode of star trek😏😏 you could told me... I mixed up with the movie 😂😂😂. I just finish to watch all 3 season and start the next generation... And i was about to make i little star trek movie special cause i just bought it bluray...

Open floor.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Okay🙄 now i know why i can stop thinkin about an old episode of star trek😏😏 you could told me... I mixed up with the movie 😂😂😂. I just finish to watch all 3 season and start the next generation... And i was about to make i little star trek movie special cause i just bought it bluray...

Open floor.

You were on the right track, so I wanted to let you figure it out for yourself.

For sure in the next couple of week i will make my star trek special. I wanted to do it with my kids but they're just little to young to appreciate it but i'll try... Worst case scenario they gonna jump around on the couch Or play with the nintendo switch😂😂😂

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

No clue

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Is that Rollins?
He Never Died

I'm like 80% on that. If I'm correct, then open floor! Sorry for not playing. I just happened to check in here to see where you all were with samples and recognized this. That never happens when I'm at home to start my own movie run...

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear