Statistics on posts, rep, etc.
6.06%
2 votes
Overhauled forum structure
15.15%
5 votes
Something else (specified below)
33 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Hehe. Fair enough. I just threw it in there. I am a fan, in general, of injecting personality into those kinds of things, but it's a fine line.

Anyway, a lot of this will change.
Thanks Yoda for listening to us MoFos It makes me feel like I'm a part of Movie Forums and that makes me feel like I'm at home here.

Not sure how workable but maybe if the constraints of thread titles allow it any thread created could automatically be prefixed with the movie name (unless it is already in the comment)?

Can't take any credit for this, just noticed Seds changed the title of a thread he created from the movie page to add the movie title and it seemed a jolly sensible thing to do.

Just putting the thunk out there .... obviously some titles such as Dr. Strangelove... would probably be problematic no matter how short the comment

Yep, that's exactly what I'm working on. Occurred to me this morning (should've occurred to me a lot sooner) and I think I just now got it mostly working on search results, just need to apply the changes in a few other places.