The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

The trick is not minding
He was a prolific prosthetic makeup master for horror films from the late 60’s well u til the 90’s. Also a known actor.
Films he did makeup effects for include Dawn of the Dead, Friday the 13th and Creepshow.

He was a prolific prosthetic makeup master for horror films from the late 60’s well u til the 90’s. Also a known actor.
Films he did makeup effects for include Dawn of the Dead, Friday the 13th and Creepshow.
Cool, those are some famous movies! He must be the older guy then and you must have the yellow event bracelet band.

The trick is not minding
Yep! I’m the younger guy in the Star Wars shirt.
Fun fact: the mall they film Dawn of the Dead at was right down the street from there, Monroeville Mall. I may or may not have roamed the first night there acting like a zombie

A system of cells interlinked
My Wife and me on vacation

My wife and me last Halloween

My sister and me a couple weeks ago

And last but certainly not least, my wonderful daughter, Stella!

Yep! I’m the younger guy in the Star Wars shirt.
Fun fact: the mall they film Dawn of the Dead at was right down the street from there, Monroeville Mall. I may or may not have roamed the first night there acting like a zombie
Yeah, I was gonna say, I think most of his public events are near Pittsburgh, so I was gonna ask if you live in the area. I'm over by Braddock!

I have no idea, I just said to my wife "look at Malcolm, quick" and took a picture right away.

He stuck out his tongue once before (but not this much) after she bumped his head or something and she was worried she'd broken him.

Anyway, hysterical looking.

I haven't posted in a while and here are my newest Danish mice.

Gul, klovnen

Britta, sygeplejersken

Stig, kokken

Stina, tandfeen

My cat Ori, fell asleep cradling my arm. I felt trapped because I didn’t dare interrupt the cuteness
Cat rule #1. Never interrupt their sleep.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

Just a couple gangstas, bout that life, not there on the hand signs yet

My daughter found this photo... she said "I know this is mom, she has her mad face". I had to laugh because I still set my mouth like that when Im angry.

Me about 4 years old... my daughter has this picture in her photo album.

Cat rule #1. Never interrupt their sleep.
They have to have enough energy for their main snooze .

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Who's who? I don't know who Tom Savini is, an actor?
Cool, those are some famous movies! He must be the older guy then and you must have the yellow event bracelet band.
He's also an amazing graphics artist as well. Met him back in the late nineties at a ComicCon outside Detroit. Cool Guy.

Not sure if your a fan of the film, From Dusk till Dawn, CR, but he played Sex Machine