Gemini Man: Nothing interesting/new?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I haven't seen it but I've burned out on Will Smith movies. I love sci-fi, but the trailer looked shockingly predictable as you said. Obviously ID4 left a hole in my soul that has scarred me beyond words. And his following sci-fi only salt the wound.

ID4
MiB (after the first)
I am Legend
I, Robot (borderline)
Suicide Squad
After Ea.... No. I can't even type it. It hurts took much.

Surprisingly, I enjoyed Bright. Weird.

Welcome to the human race...
It didn't strike me as overly predictable, I mean it's almost a given that

WARNING: "Gemini Man" spoilers below
young Will Smith will turn against Clive Owen

but this is more of a journey-is-the-destination kind of movie so I roll with it. Surprised you didn't cite people complaining about it being a glorified tech demo or something.

I think I can add this to the handful of Will Smith movies that I'd say I legitimately like (the others being Men in Black, Enemy of the State, and Ali) - it helps that it sees him finally confront his fading star power (especially with a script that's been in development hell since his '90s heyday) and actually turn that into something that's somewhat worthwhile.

This is on TV right now...

Just had the bike chase.
It looks greenscreened, and for some reason the young Will Smith and even the bike he's on, looks CGI.

Come to think of it, almost the whole movie looks like it was done on greenscreen, even the quiet scenes look over-saturated.

So far, it's terrible.