Happy Birthday, mattiasflgrtll6!

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday Mattias- keep writing those great movie reviews. Have a wonderful day and a terrific year!

The truth is in here
Thanks, everyone! So nice of @mark f to create a birthday thread for me. @Yoda, keep the force strong within you. @Sedai, jag sedai! (The latter is a pun on two Swedish words, which would be too complicated to explain right now) @cricket, keep chirping. @Citizen Rules, hold onto your kane. @lenslady, keep J.J. Abramsing. @cat_sidhe, stay catty. @Ms. M, I wish you further luck on your M&M marriage. @Gideon58, keep glowing like an eon. @dadgumblah, how's life as a father? @MovieGal, keep moviein'. @gbgoodies, keep bringing the goodies.

Last Wednesday I visited my dad and got socks, trousers and a t-shirt.
Yesterday I was at my theatre group, and during break they congratulated me and served cake. When I got home I watched an old Family Guy episode and Sabrina (not the witch, the original 1954 movie).
Today I've been swimming with my grandpa, had lunch with my grandparents afterwards, bought shoes with my grandma and now I'm on my way to mom's for birthday dinner.

To another year!

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
Thanks, everyone! . @Ms. M, I wish you further luck on your M&M marriage.

Hahaha. I forgot about it already. Thanks for remianing

Last Wednesday I visited my dad and got socks, trousers and a t-shirt.
Yesterday I was at my theatre group, and during break they congratulated me and served cake. When I got home I watched an old Family Guy episode and Sabrina (not the witch, the original 1954 movie).
Today I've been swimming with my grandpa, had lunch with my grandparents afterwards, bought shoes with my grandma and now I'm on my way to mom's for birthday dinner.

To another year!
Sounds like really good week