The MoFo DVD/Blu-Ray Release Thread

Tools    

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
It was like Christmas. Or Hannaukah.
For sure.

The most loathsome of all goblins
Anyone get the House collection or Phantasms?

Tons of good releases lately by Arrow, SHOUT, Kino..No Man's Land is comin.
Don't forget Vinegar Syndrome. I have Witchtrap on my to-buy list.

The Phantasm collection looked neat, but I already own the remaster of the original that came out in December. I don't love the sequels enough to want them on blu-ray

Don't forget Vinegar Syndrome. I have Witchtrap on my to-buy list.

The Phantasm collection looked neat, but I already own the remaster of the original that came out in December. I don't love the sequels enough to want them on blu-ray
Really? When's the last time you saw part II? I haven't seen 3 or 4 in a long time. Remember not liking 3 very much.

Vinegar Syndrome, right. Blue Underground, even Synapse finally put out Popcorn, which I had to buy the steelbook of.

The most loathsome of all goblins
Really? When's the last time you saw part II? I haven't seen 3 or 4 in a long time. Remember not liking 3 very much.
I haven't seen any of them since high school, I mostly just remember them being nowhere near as good as the first. I also didn't like the recasting.
Vinegar Syndrome, right. Blue Underground, even Synapse finally put out Popcorn, which I had to buy the steelbook of.
What happened to Scorpion Releasing? I used to love their DVDs and blu-rays but I haven't seen much from them lately.

I haven't seen any of them since high school, I mostly just remember them being nowhere near as good as the first. I also didn't like the recasting.What happened to Scorpion Releasing? I used to love their DVDs and blu-rays but I haven't seen much from them lately.
I am going to recommend you check out pt 2 again if you're inclined.

Scorpion was doing decent work but their latest release for Force Five is smeared to death with DNR, something I haven't seen anyone take them to task for. Who knows, maybe they're working on a killer package?

This one's coming from Shout Factory in August. Has an interview from the 2003 DVD that was left off of the previous Blu-rays. Thought y'all might like to know. I for one will be getting it since I never got a chance to upgrade from my '03 DVD.

That's a sweet looking SB! I think this year is gonna be big for old, obscure little catalog titles for Kino Lorber. They're really killing it with announcements, so far. And they've apparently stepped their game up on supplements, judging from their 2 disc "The Wanderers" set.

Anyone know the best version in terms of special features of braveheart on blu ray?

Anyone know the best version in terms of special features of braveheart on blu ray?
This one is pretty good.

This one might have a photo gallery and some more interviews. The movie itself, however, suffers BBFC cuts.

This one is pretty good.

This one might have a photo gallery and some more interviews. The movie itself, however, suffers BBFC cuts.
Bought the top one from Amazon a few minutes ago. Thanks!

What are bbfc cuts?

Bought the top one from Amazon a few minutes ago. Thanks!

What are bbfc cuts?
Over in the UK, the British Board of Classification (BBFC) had a scene where William Wallace slits a man's throat cut.