Movie where character dies listening to Mozart

Tools    

Sky
In the late 1980s or early 1990s I saw a film on home video where the main elderly male character dies at the end of the movie listening to his favorite piece of classical music in headphones. He is listening to a Mozart String Quintet and is happy sitting in a comfortable chair. I have no further information.
I have thought about this movie for more than 30 years wondering what movie it was. It occurred to me to ask this forum!
Thank you for any ideas!
~Sky

Though some of the details are different (very common with these requests), that sounds a lot like 2002's The Sum of All Fears. Colm Feore's character, Olson, killed near the end by Clark:

Soylent Green?

Sky
What causes the man's death? Is it violent?
Thanks for the response. No not violent. He passes away peacefully in his comfortable chair listening to the music.

Sky
Thanks! Very similar ending but in the film in question the character is definitely sitting in a chair and just listening in headphones. But this also looks like a very interesting film.

Sky
Though some of the details are different (very common with these requests), that sounds a lot like 2002's The Sum of All Fears. Colm Feore's character, Olson, killed near the end by Clark
Thanks Much. Great film but not the one I’m searching for.

It might not help but here's the IMDb list where Mozart is credited on the soundtrack. Sorry but I can't see a way to filter it down from the 557 titles by removing anything made after your timeline