Lance Kerwin RIP

Tools    

Lance Kerwin, best known for his leading role on an NBC drama called James at 15, passed away yesterday. He was 62.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
This is so sad. I hadn't seen him in anything in a long time, and I wondered what happened to him. RIP

I liked him in "James at 15"/"James at 16", and I also remember liking him in the TV movie "The Boy Who Drank Too Much". I think I remember him doing some guest appearances on shows like "Wonder Woman" and "The Bionic Woman" too. He always seemed to play a nice kid.

Yeah,, I probably watched every episode of James at 15. I also liked him in his role in the original TV version of Salem's Lot. Hate to hear this. Godspeed, Lance.

Yeah,, I probably watched every episode of James at 15. I also liked him in his role in the original TV version of Salem's Lot. Hate to hear this. Godspeed, Lance.
I, too, never missed an episode of James at 15

I forgot that he was in Salem's Lot. "Danny, Let me in, Danny."