MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2022 - The Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Let's gooooooooooooooooooooooo!

This is a few hours after he signed an eight-year extension by the way.

Watching your avatar shake his head goes really well with posts like this.

At this point I just have zero expectations of the team. Not even kidding, it makes it so stuff like this happens and I don't even feel upset. Apart from having drafted him myself that is. But I just expect that, too.

Anyway he'll probably be fine. And someday the Pirates will be good again. I'll enjoy it when it happens and not fret at all until then.

I feel ya. I mean, look at me. I'm so bitter about the Mariners I refuse to use them on my fantasy team. I bet that really teaches them! Makes me feel a little better so. Whatareyougonnado?

Literally minutes after hearing of his trade to the Ducks. Pete Alonso takes a fastball to the face. He then exclaims: "All good, just a busted lip... no missing teeth. No concussion."

Holy sh*t dude. You ever think you should maybe not try to have like, people on your team?

Literally minutes after hearing of his trade to the Ducks. Pete Alonso takes a fastball to the face. He then exclaims: "All good, just a busted lip... no missing teeth. No concussion."

Holy sh*t dude. You ever think you should maybe not try to have like, people on your team?
Yeah if this keeps happening I might have an ethical obligation to stop playing.

Every player that joins my team I'm just gonna slap a big DTD on their uniform like it was an anniversary patch.

"Welcome to the Ducks, the trainer's room is down the hall. You'll probably wanna check that out before the locker room. If you don't trip on your way there we'll show you the field and maybe play some baseball."

A system of cells interlinked
Not...starting well.

Forgot about the double-header today and was about 5 mins too late to get Judge in my lineup...Not sure why he was on my bench in the first place, since he is top guy... weird. Just been too busy to pay any attention today. Hopefully tomorrow is better!

Defense doesn't factor in for us directly, but Wander Franco just made a sick diving stop up the middle (playing short today). Exciting guy.

I was actually wondering the other day if (when?) defensive metrics become solid enough that they become fantasy categories at some point. That could be fun.

Pete Alonso hit a grand slam, which I mention because we're only on the season's third day, which meant I got to watch that one hit lead to something like an 8-point jump in the standings.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I was about 40 minutes late on that Guardians guy. Seems like he may be legit.

Meanwhile, that Beer guy hasn't done anything since opening day.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Also, yeah we are 4 games into the season for some teams, but I found it laughable how many people were on the Brewers bandwagon for preseason predictions. I predicted they would miss the playoffs myself.