Cobra Kai (The Karate Kid TV Sequel)

Tools    

Casually, I just finished season 4 last night and I have to say, I'm loving it. I mean, I grew up watching the movies, but I have to applaud the showrunners for 1) taking this story and spinning it in a new direction, 2) knowing how to lean into nostalgia effectively while bringing back characters in a way that feels natural, and 3) knowing how to flip the script while making it feel earned and organic. I'm not saying the show is flawless or a masterpiece or whatnot, but I'm enjoying every minute of it.

I should also add, although most of the main cast has always been pretty solid, I was always a bit iffy on Tanner Buchanan, who I had also seen in Designated Survivor... but man, he really, really improved this season.

Amazing season 5, really one of the best series ever made tbh, they really upped the acting and the choreography of the fights to another level this season

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Cobra Kai Season 6 Will End Netflix's Karate Kid Sequel Show

"Cobra Kai season 6 will officially be the last as Netflix is bringing the hit Karate Kid sequel show to an end with an epic final showdown."

Click here to read the full article.