Want a free MoFo Bumper Sticker? Of course you do

Tools    

The title's pretty self-explanatory, I suppose: I'm willing to send a MoFo bumper sticker, completely free, to any MoFos willing to slap it on and post a quick picture of it. Aus has an older one (just text) from years ago up, and PW just received a prettier new one, complete with film reel logo and high-larious sloganization:

Just sent good ol' Mark one, as well. If anyone else is interested, just PM me your address and I'll have it off right away. I'd love to get a gallery of MoFo stickers from all over going. And I promise not to sell your personal information to anyone unless they offer me a lot of money.

there's a frog in my snake oil
I would but I don't have a car

(I'd be tempted to put it on my cat, but I don't think she'd like that)

Looks good tho

I'm open to creative alternatives; Mark said he'd stick his on his mailbox. Though I don't know if you could fit one on a bike made out of hemp that runs partially on compost, or whatever it is you hippies use to get around these days.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Id love one Yoda but im from the UK and my damn car isnt good enough to have such a worthy bumper sticker on it

The People's Republic of Clogher
Do you do international postage?

The Tattymobile could do with some livening up but bumper stickers never really caught on this side of the pond. Window stickers, on the other hand...

I'd be willing to go American for the purposes of a photograph, though. My car is a Ford, after all, and we know that Henry Ford was a great American. Heck, he was even a fan of The Wire.

"Bunk is history!" he opined when the show ended.

Sorry.

Sure, I'll absolutely ship across the pond, iffin' you're willing to sully the Tattymobile with our shameless adver-ma-tising. At first glance it doesn't seem to add a lot to the total, surprisingly.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Yep, if any eBay transactions I've done are anything to go by the postage should be pretty similar to a national delivery. It just might take a few extra days to get there.

Apropos to nothing, the best car sticker I've seen came from Ryder Cup golfist and fellow Dungannon man, Darren Clarke. He had a 'My other car's a Porsche' sticker.

On his Porsche.

there's a frog in my snake oil
I'm open to creative alternatives; Mark said he'd stick his on his mailbox. Though I don't know if you could fit one on a bike made out of hemp that runs partially on compost, or whatever it is you hippies use to get around these days.
Oh actually, if I get you to send me 20 I could probably manufacture a cart for the cat

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The bumper sticker is awesome. Unfortunately I would have to place it on my bike and it wouldn't display really well.
I bet you could put it on a three-ring binder or a backpack when you go back to school.

Sent a few more out yesterday. Still a standing offer for anyone who's interested. I whipped up a couple of slogan-less options that came out pretty nice.

A system of cells interlinked
Oh I am ALL over his!

If LT and I could get a couple...

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
The bumper sticker is awesome. Unfortunately I would have to place it on my bike and it wouldn't display really well.
MoFo Streamers for handlebars will follow shortly.

Sent a few more out yesterday. Still a standing offer for anyone who's interested. I whipped up a couple of slogan-less options that came out pretty nice.
Only a sissy wouldn't want a slogan.

Don't be a sissy.

OOh, Yoda I want a free bumper sticker!! Do you have pictures of some examples of what they look like? I'll slap that baby on my '96 Camry for the whole world to see.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I assume I post my and Sarah's own Guy Maddinesque flick here involving the awesome MoFo stickers, yes? It's a horror opus about how MoFo helps to conquer scary, humongous bloodsuckers on the 4th of July... or do they?