Television Tab

Tools    

I loved The Traitors. The UK version anyway. Two episodes into the US version and I doubt I'll enjoy it as much. Too US Reality TV for me. Plus, with the celebs (which I'm not sure work in this format or not) all being US Reality stars, they're all pretty annoying.
Just finished the UK version and it's def my fav version so far but that was expected because it's BBC. That final episode with the choppers and Guns N Roses on the background was so cool!

+

Next up Traitors Australia.

Series 1

Finally got to see the first series of Search Party after not being able to watch it anywhere here in the UK since about 2017 but the BBC this year put every series up on their free streaming service so can see it now.

Slightly disappointed after the long wait but will stick with it as I believe each series has a theme and series two is apparently more 'Hitchcockian'.

Finished with US Traitors. I ended up loving Kate, despite how she is. It had a deserving winner.

On a side note, if enough people watch this series & are interested in giving a similar game a go here, then check out this thread.

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...d.php?&t=66933

I have been interested in running this game, & it's almost same, except the faithfuls (townies in my game) have investigative powers, which helps them catch traitors (mafia in my game).

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Watched eps. 3 & 4 of TLoU. The Ron Swanson and Armond experience was fun and heartwarming. Really made me wonder how much inventory those stores were carrying. They definitely, “had one in the back.”

Ep. 4 was pretty forgettable and I just watched it. Show kinda feels like a “less than the sum of its parts” equation.

Watched eps. 3 & 4 of TLoU. The Ron Swanson and Armond experience was fun and heartwarming. Really made me wonder how much inventory those stores were carrying. They definitely, “had one in the back.”

Ep. 4 was pretty forgettable and I just watched it. Show kinda feels like a “less than the sum of its parts” equation.
Ron Swanson & Armond - I feel I’m missing something here as I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Ron Swanson & Armond - I feel I’m missing something here as I don’t know what you’re talking about.
Nic Offerman and Murray Bartlett are in ep. 3. It was just a reference to characters they have played before.

Nic Offerman and Murray Bartlett are in ep. 3. It was just a reference to characters they have played before.
Got it now. I did like episode 3, but wondered how or why a gay love story suddenly emerged.

Episode 4 might be my favorite so far as Joel is growing on me. Ellie is an annoying little pest, but I might be getting fond of her too.

First time I’ve ever seen a zombie series or whatever one calls those creatures.

This was trending as a popular show on Twitter, so I decided to give it a watch. It is just six episodes long. Sometimes it feels like a Scandinavian crime series, but it isn't dark enough. The story is a bit light, & the end could have been tighter.

Overall it is not a bad watch. A decent effort from the Spanish.

Decent fifth & sixth episode of Last of Us.
I agree.

Heard a lot of people say they’re sick of zombie movies, but this show is not a zombie show. In fact, in some episodes there’s no sign whatsoever of “the infected”. It’s more a show about surviving & relationships.

The show has definitely grown on me due to the two leads. Wonder how many episodes there are?

Unforgotten new season is underway

Top notch Brit detective stuff

Decent fifth & sixth episode …
The latest episode is terrific. A great vehicle for Bella Ramsay to show what she can do.

im so happy that they going to do the night manager season 2 cant wait to see more tom hiddleston on it

I did not know this, but it’s true. Filming starts later this year & this time will be on Amazon Prime.

The latest episode is terrific. A great vehicle for Bella Ramsay to show what she can do.

I did not know this, but it’s true. Filming starts later this year & this time will be on Amazon Prime.
my carer told me other day i was so shocked and excited. ahhh cant wait!! ofcourse i knew it would be amazon prime but atleast i got the season 1 dvd

Finally watched the last two episodes of Doom Patrol. That's the first half dozen in what is supposed to be it's final season. Don't know when the last six are due to come out.

Also watched the Werewolf By Night special. Found it more than worthy of being a series.

Finally watched the last two episodes of Doom Patrol. That's the first half dozen in what is supposed to be it's final season. Don't know when the last six are due to come out.

Also watched the Werewolf By Night special. Found it more than worthy of being a series.
What are your thoughts? Season One was great. Season Two had covid interference but still held on to the charm. Season Three just seemed to let go of the rope.

What are your thoughts? Season One was great. Season Two had covid interference but still held on to the charm. Season Three just seemed to let go of the rope.
Yeah, sadly. They do seem to be floundering. Or, at the very least, running out of gas. A lot more filler. And Cyborg has always been a lackluster character. I think the beginning of the end started when they
WARNING: spoilers below
killed off Niles Caulder

Just finished series 1. Reminded me of a mix of Utopia(UK) and the film Titane in tone. Interesting series, and Billie Eilish was a surprise, a memorable turn from her in one episode.